Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutalizm's Interview

2 posters

Go down

Brutalizm's Interview  Empty Re: Brutalizm's Interview

Post  brutalizms3 Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:20 am

Jeff_Hardy1222 wrote:The crowds cheering can be heard as Billie Gene enters Brutalizm's room for an interview and to talk about his future plans in R&R.

Billie Gene: Hello Brutalizm, how are you doing?

Brutalizm: Hello Billie, I am feeling fine. I just demolished a wrestler on the previous show and I demand to have an opportunity to face the Global Icon Champion, Rob Van Bang and to take what is rightfully mine, his title. It looks better around my waist as well.

Billie Gene:(Laughs) I'm not sure if we even have enough space on the ring for 2 inhumanly fat machines like you and Rob.

Brutalizm: Excuse me?! I am one of the toughest wrestlers here in R&R.

Billie Gene: I mean two inhumanly resistant people.

Brutalizm: I think you mean one inhumanly person, and another inhumanly fat person.

Billie Gene: Uh..sure. Do you think he will manage to pin you or ... ?

Brutalizm laughs.

Brutalizm: Only in his brightest dreams.

Billie Gene: Hope to see something unforgetable and to amaze our fans.

Brutalizm: You won't have to hope, you will know.

Billie Gene: As I see from your new improvements, you have a fighting style that helps improve fighting with faster opponents.

Brutalizm: Yes, you have to improve every aspect in your training to be the perfect wrestler which I am close to acheiving.

Billie Gene: Thanks for the interview and hope to give me your number to help you with the training after the show.

Brutalizm: I wouldn't need help from an interveiwer..

Brutalizm walks off and the screen fades.

I changed it a little to make you look like more of a heel.

If you don't like it we can keep the original.

thx Smile

brutalizms3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:49 am

The crowds cheering can be heard as Billie Gene enters Brutalizm's room for an interview and to talk about his future plans in R&R.

Billie Gene: Hello Brutalizm, how are you doing?

Brutalizm: Hello Billie, I am feeling fine. I just demolished a wrestler on the previous show and I demand to have an opportunity to face the Global Icon Champion, Rob Van Bang and to take what is rightfully mine, his title. It looks better around my waist as well.

Billie Gene:(Laughs) I'm not sure if we even have enough space on the ring for 2 inhumanly fat machines like you and Rob.

Brutalizm: Excuse me?! I am one of the toughest wrestlers here in R&R.

Billie Gene: I mean two inhumanly resistant people.

Brutalizm: I think you mean one inhumanly person, and another inhumanly fat person.

Billie Gene: Uh..sure. Do you think he will manage to pin you or ... ?

Brutalizm laughs.

Brutalizm: Only in his brightest dreams.

Brutalizm: You won't have to hope, you will know.

Billie Gene: As I see from your new improvements, you have a fighting style that helps improve fighting with faster opponents.

Brutalizm: Yes, you have to improve every aspect in your training to be the perfect wrestler which I am close to acheiving.

Billie Gene: Thanks for the interview and hope to give me your number to help you with the training after the show.

Brutalizm: I wouldn't need help from an interveiwer..

Brutalizm walks off and the screen fades.

I changed it a little to make you look like more of a heel.

If you don't like it we can keep the original.

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down

Brutalizm's Interview  Empty Brutalizm's Interview

Post  brutalizms3 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Billie Gene enters Brutalizm's room for an interview and to talk about his future plans in the fed.

Billie Gene: Hi yo big buddy, how r u ?

Brutalizm: Hi Billie, i am feeling fine:). Just smack some bro on the previous show and want have the opportunity to face the Global Icon Champion: Rob Van Bang and to take what is mine his title Smile. It looks better in my hands as well.

Billie Gene: lol, do we have enough space on the ring for 2 inhumanly fat machines like you and rob Razz

Brutalizm: Haha, fat. I am well rounded.

Billie Gene: Do you think he will manage to pin you or ... ?

Brutalizm: Only in his brightest dreams:)

Brutalizm: Hope so Smile

Billie Gene: As i see from your new improvements in your build fights with faster opponents is in easy task for you.

Brutalizm: Yeah, you have to improve every aspect in your build to win every match.

Billie Gene: Thanks for the interview and hope to give me your number to help you with the training after the show

Brutalizm: I will.

brutalizms3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down