Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What in the world's going on?!

Go down

What in the world's going on?! Empty What in the world's going on?!

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:48 pm

A Camera is wandering through the locker room to where David Crowley is preparing not to do much. The camera mans' hand is seen nudging Mr. Crowley. Mr. Crowley looks up slightly confused.

Camera man: Hey the boss wants you to do an on air segment so get out to the big logo.

Crowley: They want me to do a segment?

David looks at the camera man suspiciously.

Crowley: Is this some kind of joke? I've been in the back of this federation for three months. I have maybe maybe a hundred fans.

Camera man: The boss gave word that he wants you to come into the spot light for a while.

Crowley: As I said I've been here for a while and I have no idea what's even really going on in the federation! So I suppose if I am going to get a spot light opportunity I would like to have an explanation of what's going on in the work place.

Camera man: Whatever floats your boat man.

Crowley just chuckles to himself as he glances at the monitor.

Crowley: Okay I posed my question; be off with you camera man.

The screen goes dark, and Crowley has shown his face to the spot light again.

Back to top Go down

What in the world's going on?! Empty What in the world's going on?! PT 2

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:30 pm

It's interview time for David Crowley, and he's standing in front of the New Era Wrestling symbol. He's looking around from side to side trying to figure out who the interviewer is.

Crowley: I am not the the back stage interviewer. I am a wrestler. I'm told to be here...

Looking around a bit more he realizes there is a camera on him recording his every movement. Realizing this David Crowley Begin to pick at his nose through his face mask. He also makes faces at the camera, and realizes he's wearing a mask.

Crowley: Okay so my name is David Crowley. I am here at N.E.W to kill time, flex, and maybe win a match or two. Speaking of matches!

[img]What in the world's going on?! 250px-10[/img]

Crowley: This is a match. It is on fire, and the world will soon follow. I'm not a great wrestler yet, but it's a work in progress. Now who is with me in burning this place to the ground?

Crowley listens for an eruption from the crowd that never comes, and seems to give up.

Crowley: Fine I'll burn everything myself... You guys are in self denial you really are.

Crowley storms off. After a moment the interviewer shows up.

Interviewer: Hi and Welcome back to N.E.W! I'm here back stage where I should be joined by up and comming David Crowley!

Camera man: Mr. Crowley has already left the site.

Interviewer: What do you mean? Show me the footage!

Camera man: It was live. You were just a little bit late.

Interviewer: I'm so going to be fired...

The camera fades out to the laughter of the arena.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum