Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Showdown!

Go down

The Showdown! Empty The Showdown!

Post  TheWonderkid Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:14 pm

TheWonderkid makes his way to the ring giving a few fans a Hi 5!

TheWonderkid: Alright, masky.. You've heard our General Manager last week.. Telling you to stop attacking me.

The crowd starts chanting: JARED! JARED! JARED!

TheWonderkid: Thats right, but since i know there are 2 MASKED MAN'S i want ONE too unmask himself. And i got permission from Jared to do it, so Masked man number 2.. The one who joined the REAL masked man later.. UNMASK YOURSELF NOW!

Nothing really happens, nobody is comming out..

TheWonderkid: I knew this was too nice to be real..
Then.. Im calling out The REAL Masked Man!!!

A Mysterious creepy theme song hits, and The Masked Man comes out, of course followed by the other Masked Man..

TheWonderkid: HEY LOOK! Masky, is to weak to get out here on his own!

The Masked Man: What do you want Kid. Are you gonna try to piss me of? So i need to wrestle our match blindfolded? Im not gonna attack you.

TheWonderkid: That was not what i was aiming at..

TheWonderkid points to The Second Masked Man, who quickly sticks his arms in the air like TheWonderkid is aiming at him with a gun

TheWonderkid: That Masky.. That is my problem.

The Masked Man: HEY, YOURE HAVING JARED TO HELP YOU!! IM HAVING THIS GUY!!

TheWonderkid: Speaking about.. Mr.Fogle.. Hmm.. Turn around.

When The Masked Mans turn around, Masked Man number 2 gets hit in the face with a steel chair! by Jared Fogle!

Jared Fogle: SURPRISE!!!

TheWonderkid: HAH, MY TURN!

TheWonderkid Kicks The Masked Man in the gut holds both arms on The Masked Mans back jumps
And falls backwards crashing The Masked Mans head face first on the mat executing
MORTAL Payback!!

TheWonderkid: HEY MASKY!?! YOU WANNA PLAY GAMES?! YOU WANNA DESTROY ME!? YOU WANT PAYBACK!?
WELL HERE YOU GOT SOME!

The Crowd Goes CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY!

TheWonderkid: Now Jared.. Will you do me a favor..

Jared grabs The Second Masked Man and rips The Mask of its head.. It seems to be no other than CROSS RHODES!

TheWonderkid: I knew it.. Masked Man.. Cross Rhodes.. IM GONNA MAKE YOUR LIFE HERE A LIVING.. NIGHTMARE!

TheWonderkid drops the mic and he and jared leave the ring! Leaving The Masked Man and Cross Rhodes broken in the middle of the ring.

The crowd is chanting: WE WANT MORE!
TheWonderkid
TheWonderkid

Back to top Go down