Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Harrison

Go down

Chris Harrison Empty Chris Harrison

Post  Chris Harrison Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:54 am

Chris "The Freak" Harrison
Nickname:"The Freak"
Hometown: Demon's Gate, Ohio
Height: 6'7
Weight: 256 Lbs.

Catchphrases:"If it's 100% Creepy then you got 100% Freaky". "Once I reach my Peak, all you get is the Freak!"

They call him "The Freak". He was a freak show in a Circus when he was a boy because of how he looked, dressed and one of his talents he had. This guy was named "The Freak" for many reasons but only one that really made a difference was that of his strength which was one his talents in the Insane Circus he was put in to show how of a "Freak" he really was. His strength was like no others. He could always lift people larger then him no matter what. he decided to no longer be a Circus freak but more of a Wrestling freak. He tried getting into wrestling but Chris Harrison would not be accepted into any wrestling company because of his brutality he brought. He saw one Company that took him in which is TWG. He found a federation that was called Rock and Roll Wrestling owned by Jared Fogle. He is a Lone Wolf and has Always been one. He does not get along well with others. Watch out because you might see him come at you. Chris is Unpredictable and cannot be found out, just as you think he is gonna do one thing, He changes into another. This guy likes to mess with his opponents minds and play tricks on them while getting ready to show his power. Not once has he been wrong about what he was going to do to his opponent. One thing is watch out for "The Freak". By The Way Like he says "If it's 100% Creepy then you got 100% Freaky!"

My New Rock Theme with Rellik Titantron:

Last edited by Chris Harrison on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum