Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A display of arrogance

2 posters

Go down

A display of arrogance Empty A display of arrogance

Post  Tarandriel Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:07 pm

The arena darkens for a moment, and then a silver light illuminates the ramp to the ring and the music starts to play

Mr. Robotoo: Well, it seems Tarandriel is here. I have heard we have signed him recently.

Dr. Louve: Indeed. I am interested to see if he is anything like his old man. If he is, it will be very interesting.

Mr. Robotoo: Eh, I have heard he is just a spoiled brat full of hot air, riding on his dad`s name and fame.

Three figures appear at the entrance and start walking slowly towards the ring. The crowd initially gives them a mixed, subdued reaction, not quite knowing what to expect.

In the center walks Tarandriel, dressed in an expensive custom-made suit and holding an ebony cane topped with a silver sphere. He briefly stops, looks around the arena with the air of a newly crowned king observing his kingdom, and continues his slow walk forward with an arrogant smirk on his face.
On his right, a beautiful brunette in long black dress walks swayingly, and most of the cheers and whistles are directed towards her.
On his left and slightly behind, and imposing black haired woman follows, dressed in black trousers and sleeveless shirt, showing off her muscled frame quite well. She is rather attractive as well, though.

The trio reaches the ring, and as the two ladies spread the ropes for him Tarandriel climbs into the ring, and slowly turns around for everyone to see him.

Julia Gavranova ( the brunette ) : Greetings, loyal fans of Rock and Roll Wrestling! All of you today are lucky indeed to be here. This is the day that will enter into the history, because today, the great Tarandriel himself has decided to grace this federation with his presence. You may have heard about him, you might have wanted to see him performing here, live, and now, your wishes will finally come true! Ladies and gentlemen of R&RW, i present to you ... Tarandriel!!!

Tarandriel (smiles at Julia and takes the mic): Thank you my dear. Yes, rejoice you commoners, for your idol has finally arrived to keep you entertained and to give you an ideal to aspire to. I know some of you may be wondering how come the great and famous wrestler like Tarandriel decided to come to your little federation. Well, your GM asked me nicely, telling me how much he admired my work and all, and with me being a good man unable to disappoint his fans I allowed myself to be talked into accepting the contract. It is true this federation is a bit sub-par by my standards, but I am sure now that you can add my name to your roster, it will grow.

(The crowd starts to mutter and some loud boos are heard, not quite appreciating Tarandriel`s point of view)

Tarandriel: Yes, yes, some of you feel the need to be radical and cool, and go against the general consensus, I get it. Now shut up. Nobody cares about your opinion.

This prompts the crowd to boo louder, but Tarandriel pretends not to notice.

Tarandriel: Anyway, now that I am here, I guess it is both my right and duty to demand the title. You do have one of those, right? I know I will have to go through the formality of challenging the champion, whoever he is, but it is merely that, a formality. So, I expect to hear about my title match soon. Now, I see I am starting to tire some of you by using long and complicated words, so, gracious as I am, I will cut the story short and conclude my introduction. If any of you want my autograph, talk to Julia after the show, I will probably be available for such an occasion for a few minutes. Also, one lucky fan might even get to take a photo with me.

Tarandriel flashes a smile at the booing audience, and begins to walk back to the exit.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down

A display of arrogance Empty Jared confronts Tarandriel

Post  Admin Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:02 pm

(Jared walks out to the ring)

Jared Fogle: So, you are expecting a title shot. Well, I know that our title is vacant right now but, I have my two number one contenders for the title already, Moshes and Rob Van Bang. So keep in touch with me and I might give you a title shot evenually.

Tarandriel: Might? I am the great Tarandriel!! I deserve your title for just stepping in your ring!

Jared Fogle: Oh, you do? Well, I'll do this for you then. You have a match coming up next, so since you are such a magnificent sight for all of the people here, then I will allow you to fight someone that is so below you, you should be able to beat him with just your pinky finger.

Tarandriel: Well, bring him out! I could use a good laugh!

Jared Fogle: Ahhh..... Maybe I shouldn't, he may hurt you and then what would I do?

Tarandriel: Who is this low life peasant who think they can best me in a fight?

Jared Fogle: Are you sure?

Tarandriel: King Arthur's Teeth!! Are you deaf? I said Bring.......Him.........Out!!

Jared Fogle: Very well. Oh Mighty Tarandriel, allow me to introduce your opponent of the evening...... Big Jack the Russian Bear!!!

(Jared has a grin on his face before he goes backstage)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum