Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Seedy Side" 1st edition

Go down

"The Seedy Side" 1st edition Empty "The Seedy Side" 1st edition

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 am

The scene opens with a couple of chairs in the ring as Stryfe Hyper's music hits the arena.

Stryfe Hyper walks out to the ring before grabbing a mic.

Stryfe Hyper: I guess it's about time I really introduce myself. So far I've only been tearing apart everyone I came in contact with in RRW.

The crowd seems to be starting to cheer Stryfe for the moment.

Stryfe Hyper: And now I've decided to talk. So let me introduce myself, I'm The Innovator, Stryfe Hyper!

The Crowd cheers as already impressed by his in ring ability.

Stryfe Hyper: Also, now that I'm ready for the spotlight, I'm going to be introducing not only myself but the man who will be my new manager and best of all the host of a new segment. Sleazy Pete, come to the ring!

From the entrance we see a man with a huge greasy looking pompadour in a purple track suit with a gold dollar chain around his neck. He swaggers down as to the clear discontent of those at ring side enjoys a lit cigarette giving everyone a creepy smile.

"The Seedy Side" 1st edition Th_sleazy

The crowd doesn't know how to take this guy and a bit of a mix response as Sleazy Pete shakes Stryfe Hyper's hand getting a mic.

Sleazy Pete: Oh baby oh baby! Yeah! Sleazy is now got his sticky fingers into the world of Pro-Wrestling! My my what a seedy business.

Some of the crowd starts to boo the strange character.

Sleazy Pete: Now listen up you scum! Things are about the change around here, you better believe it baby! Not only am I and my infinite wisdom of all things going to be the manager of this cat here Stryfe Hyper, but I'm also going to be the host of "The Seedy Side" right here baby, in Rock n' Roll Wrestling!

Crowd starts to boo Pete louder.

Sleazy Pete: And let me tell you something now, with my connections, with the people I know... Hehe, I will get as they say, "stroke" around here in no time. So get used to it baby, Sleazy is here!

Stryfe Hyper laughs as he brings the mic up to speak over the discontent crowd.

Stryfe Hyper: Haha! Sounds like you guys are not too happy with my friend. All the better, cause I don't need any of you! Since I came here I've let my abilities do my talking, and now you're all going to hear it. I'm putting everyone on notice!

Crowd boos Stryfe now.

Sleazy Pete: That's right baby! Stryfe's a champ!

Stryfe Hyper: And speaking of which Sleazy, I have a title shot coming up. Who was that against again? You recall.

Sleazy Pete: This loser named Bobo The Clownkiller, Stryfe. Who, by the way, happens to be my guest tonight on the first edition of "The Seedy Side". So come on out Bobo!

(To be continued by Bobo The Clownkiller)

Back to top Go down