Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with dolls...

Go down

Playing with dolls... Empty Playing with dolls...

Post  Bizarro Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:14 am

The Arena grows dark....after 1 minute the crowd grows restless, and begins to chatter in wonderment to the seeming delay.
Suddenly, Bizarro's eye appears on the titantron looking about.

The crowd grows nervous.

A spotlight shines down in the middle ring. Bizarro holds a voodoo doll of Dr. Strangebird above his head as if he is offering it to a god. With a devious look, he pulls a lighter from his pocket and holds it below the doll, and readies his finger to strike the lighter.

Audience: Burn it! Burn it! Burn it!

Dr. Strangebird: Bizarro!!!! Hold on! (He makes his way down the ramp and enters the ring) Please do not strike the lighter!

: Audience: Burn it! Burn it! Burn it!

Dr. Strangebird: No! Please don't strike that lighter! I've been your psychiatrist for years. Listen Bizarro, you haven't taken your meds for awhile now, and I know you are feeling turmoil inside. Your head hurts, and what ever demons you have are haunting you. (steps closer) I'm one of the good guys, and I care for you. (steps closer)

Bizarro: (says nothing, looks down as if he is confused)

[color=orange] Dr. Strangebird: (caring posture) Bizarro, you worked so hard to become better. I have your medications here. Please take them and the voices will stop.

Audience: Burn it! Burn it!

Dr. Strangebird: (He walks close to Bizarro and offers the medications to Bizarro.) Bizarro, you are a good man, take these, and the voices will be gone.

Bizarro: (Suddenly stares angrily at Dr. Strangebird) I'M NOT A GOOD MAN!

Bizarro knocks the pills out of Dr. Strangebird's hands. Bizarro nails Dr. Strangebird with a LEGENDARY Bizarro Message. He stands over Dr. Strangebird with a sudden look of regret holding his head. Then he runs from the ring through the crowd and disappears out of sight. The medics come out and remove Dr. Strangebird from the ring on a stretcher.

Bizarro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum