Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview (preferably on the show after the PPV)

2 posters

Go down

Interview     (preferably on the show after the PPV) Empty Interview (preferably on the show after the PPV)

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:46 am

Billie Jean: Everyone, welcome back to Pure Metal Meyham! I am here with none other than Tiger Mask.

tiger mask: Hey Billie Jean.

Billie Jean: So, tiger mask, first I must ask you, what do you think caused the... incident between Chris Harrison and Mr.Randy Orton?

tiger mask: First of all, just let me say it's an honor to be here. And second, tensions are running high around here, and everyone's on edge, even me. I feel like someone's gonna run up and hit me in the back of the head with a pipe. Yeah, it sounds paranoid, but if you think about it, it makes sense. I'll leave it at that.

Billie Jean: Do you have anything else you want to say?

tiger mask: You know, actually there is. Mr.Randy Orton, look, if you really want to be the guy who plots to take out his tag partner and basically best friend, you do that. But let me tell you this...

*tiger mask pauses for about three seconds*

tiger mask: If you EVER, and I do mean EVER, mess with me, there will be hell to pay! And just so you know Randy, If you do mess with me, I'll make you regret ever coming here.

*Mr.Randy Orton comes up from behind with a lead pipe in hand and taps tiger on his shoulder*

*tiger mask turns around and Mr.Randy Orton hits tiger mask on top of the head with a HardCore lead pipe shot.*

*Mr.Randy Orton drops the pipe, spins tiger mask around, jumps up and delivers A LEGENDARY Running Face Plant Version 3.0*

Mr.Randy Orton: You think you can threaten me?! You think can intimadate me?! You must not know who I am. You must not know what I am capable of. Well, I just gave you a little bit of what I can do.

*Mr.Randy Orton drops the mic and leaves with an evil grin on his face.*

Last edited by tiger mask on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Interview     (preferably on the show after the PPV) 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Interview     (preferably on the show after the PPV) Empty Re: Interview (preferably on the show after the PPV)

Post  KillerDog Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 am

Only thing I can see that needs some editing is that it's spelled "honor" and not "honer."

Also, you MIGHT want to make it a Little bit longer. That's only like a couple of island sentences and a paragraph. Maybe add another paragraph of Tiger highlighting the upcoming card, or an upcoming PPV. Make it interesting so people don't just scroll past it and decide its not important.

IDK, get someone (not me! Im in Masked Man RPs still!) to attack you.

KillerDog

Back to top Go down

Interview     (preferably on the show after the PPV) Empty Re: Interview (preferably on the show after the PPV)

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 am

sorry, fingers were really sore when I typed this
Interview     (preferably on the show after the PPV) 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum