Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plotting.

Go down

Plotting. Empty Plotting.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 am

We see Sleazy Pete walking down the hall way looking hurried mumbling to himself.

Sleazy Pete: What is his deal? *grumble*

He stops in front of the locker room as he lights a new smoke.

Sleazy Pete: Stryfe isn't going to be happy. No way no way, won't even talk to me. Stupid Bobo always in the way...

Sleazy strolls through the locker room ignoring the existence of the annoyed looking RRW wrestlers as if he owns the place. He finally stops near Stryfe who is putting on his wrist bands and elbow pads getting ready for his match.

Stryfe looks up at Sleazy with a confident look.

Stryfe Hyper: So tell me man, what did Mr. Subway say?

Sleazy shakes his head taking a few quick drags from his cigarette.

Sleazy Pete: Can you believe this crap? He wouldn't even talk to me, that Clown obsessed weirdo Bobo was at the door like some kind of wannabe body guard. I have big plans baby! You know it! I won't let some little punk stop me, I'm a King Pin back where I'm from!

Sleazy punches one of the lockers before pulling back his fist with a look of pain on his face as he holds his hand.

Sleazy Pete: Ahhh, Damn it!

Stryfe Hyper: Wait, wait. I got this under control, no reason to lose your head!

Sleazy Pete: Yeah, yeah. You're right what am I worried about. All we got to do is...

Stryfe Hyper: Take care of Bobo, simple. I have my title match against him, and so far I'm undefeated here in RRW. I don't think this nerd is gonna stop me. After that, we demand what we want, and we get Sleazecorp. to expand it's business.

Sleazy pace back and forth for a moment.

Sleazy Pete: You know I'm thinking Stryfe.

Stryfe Hyper: What's that.

Sleazy Pete: Even if you win the title...

Stryfe stands up quickly facing Sleazy.

Stryfe Hyper: You mean when! There is no if.

Sleazy Pete: Ha ha, that's the spirit. Alright, when you win the Solo Championship, don't think that this Bobo is going to leave you alone. Perhaps it would be a good idea if we found ourselves an ally here in RRW.

Stryfe Hyper: Yeah, yeah. I think you're right, but who?

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum