Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some more arrogant ranting

Go down

some more arrogant ranting Empty some more arrogant ranting

Post  Tarandriel Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:52 am

Once again, followed by Julia ( who wears a new long coat of glossy bear fur ) and Adrianna, Tarandriel makes his way to the ring. Booing does not seem to bother him much, but the distaste while watching the crowd is obvious.

Adrianna opens the ropes and Tarandriel steps through, giving a hand to Julia to help her climb into the ring. She looks rather uncomfortable in the thick coat, though.

Julia: Greetings, dear Tarandriel fans! So nice to see you again here, in such huge numbers! We appreciate your dedication, we really do! Last time, you had the privilege of seeing great Tarandriel dismantle his first luckless opponents here in R&RW, and today, you might get lucky once more!

Um ... mind if I take this coat off? It is a bit warm here, and bears seem to have very thick skins...

The crowd seems more than supportive regarding the removal of the coat.

Tarandriel: Sure, my dear. Just leave it here, and let some unfortunate commoner unable to afford such things take it home make his mom happy.

Julia does so, to the loud whistling and cheering of the crowd. Then, she tosses the coat over the ropes, remaining in the revealing red evening gown.

Tarandriel: Anyway, back to business. I have a question for you, Jared. What was the point in wasting a person of my talent and importance on such insignificant match? What, were you so desperately lacking quality wrestlers that you were forced to find the first fat bum living under the bridge somewhere and offer him a bottle of cheap booze if he came here and stink up the ring?
I thought we had a deal, you and me. I accepted to come here to this crap hole of the federation ( here, he has to wait some time for the crowd to quiet down ), and you find me some decent competition and give me the belt for my troubles.
You better live up to your part of the bargain soon. I am a generous and patient man, as everyone here knows, but even I have my limits.
So I suggest you send your sad excuse for a champion here, whomever he is, so the belt can finally come into possession of the one and only worthy wrestler here to carry it around his belt. Namely me. I thought that was clear, but i felt I needed to clarify it for all you retards out there.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum