Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Special Match

Go down

The Special Match Empty The Special Match

Post  Admin Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 pm

(Jimmy the Animal is celebrating his victory in the ring)

Icon Sean: Congrats on your win Jimmy, but you do know that we are fighting in a special match at the PPV, right?

Jimmy the Animal: I am aware of it, yes

Icon Sean: Good, in that case, I should reveal the match to all of you then. (points at the audience) When I was in the ring with Jared earlier tonight, I pitched to him the idea that the Hardcore Icon Championship match be a Hardcore Match, which fits the name of the title, yes? But then he told me that the match should be in accordance with the new "EXTREMEEEEEELY HARDCORE STYLE!!!" that he has placed on the federation here. He thought the match needs to be a match that nobody else has ever done anywhere else before, a match that is the definition of the word "Hardcore", and what is this match you ask? Jimmy, do you know what match we are fighting in for the title?

Jimmy the Animal: Nope, I was only aware we were fighting in a special match.

Icon Sean: Ladies and Gentlemen, at For Whom The Bell Tolls, the Hardcore Icon Championship will be won in a G..............

(Technical Difficulties come up and Icon Sean's microphone shorts out)

(Jimmy the Animal can be seen with a wild look on his face while the audience all jump up in excitement)

(Icon and Jimmy are standing nose to nose as the show ends)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum