Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Report

Go down

Hospital Report Empty Hospital Report

Post  TheWonderkid Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 am

A Recap is shown, from the Cage Of Fire Match between TheWonderkid and The Masked Man AKA Killer Dog

Doctor: TheWonderkid has suffered alot in the cage of fire match. He has second degrees burns on his arms and legs. His nose has been broken, and he has trouble breathing! Also he lost the feeling in his left arm, we are trying to recover that.
Billie Gene is standing in the ring.
Billie Gene: How long is it gonna take him to recover?
Doctor: We are not sure about that. It might take 2 Months!
Billie Gene: 2 Months? Thats really long! But what did Killer Dog actually dammaged the most?
Doctor: I think, his mind. But im not sure how it affected TheWonderkid.. You've seen what he did.
Just when Billie Gene is about another question, Killer Dog and Cross Rhodes make their way to the ring
Killer Dog: Billie Billie, let me talk for you! I know you like me? Last time i almost coverd you in "blood".
Billie Gene: Go away you monster!
Killer Dog: Dont worry Billie, we aren't here for you. Doctor, am i able to see TheWonderkid?
Doctor: I dont think TheWonderkid is aw-
TheWonderkid: Ha-ha.. Masky wants to see me huh..?
Doctor: HEY! What do you think you are doing?! You are injured, you should rest!!
TheWonderkid: Doc, let me enjoy this moment with Masky! It'll make me feel better!
Doctor: Alright then..
The Camera turns to TheWonderkid, the wounds are coverd, and his head looks still bloody.
Killer Dog: HAHA! Look Rhodes, look what i've done to him! Hey Kiddo, where is your big mouth now then?!
TheWonderkid: You might have injured me, but as i recall.. I WON THE MATCH! Thats right.. And you dont look good aswell! I mean, look at your face! Its ugly as hell! You couldve keep that mask on your head..
Cross Rhodes: HEY! Dont talk to him like that! He also has a second degrees burn, just like you!!
TheWonderkid: Wow, I wonder who did that to him!
Killer Dog: Grmbl.. STOP TRASHTALKING ALREADY KIDDO!!
TheWonderkid: Says who?
Killer Dog: You see Kiddo.. When i choked the living hell out of you.. I saw you tapping!! I heard you screaming "I QUIT!". Youre eyes were looking for help, lucky for you Jared came.. Well Speaking about Jared..
MR.FOGLE I DEMAND A TITLE SHOT!!

The crowd starts a loud booing
Killer Dog: I DONT CARE IF YOU BOO ME!! I DEMAND a title shot! I have injured TheWonderkid FAIRLY for this shot!!
TheWonderkid: HEY!! Who says you deserve it, im in your way buddy!!
When TheWonderkid tries to get out of the hospital bed the doctors push him back, and scream: STAY WERE YOU ARE YOU ARENT GOING ANYWHERE!!
Killer Dog: See Kiddo.. There is NOTHING you can do me, because im still standing!!
TheWonderkid: Maybe i can't do anything, but you forgot about someone!

Risktaker appears on the entrance ramp!
Risktaker: Forgot about me already fellahs?
Cross Rhodes: NO OFCOURSE NOT!!
Risktaker: Cross Rhodes, you're not the one to talk because i gave you the beating you deserved!
Killer Dog: HEY YOU DONT TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!! Come on out here Risk its 2 on 1 are you scared?
TheWonderkid: Ehm.. Masky? I wasn't finished talking becaaaaause..

When the music hits, the crowd goes totally insane and Killer Dog looks shocked and angry, while TheWonderkid has a huge smile on his face!
Jared Fogle: Killer Dog, you DEMAND a title shot huh?
Killer Dog: YES, I DEMAND IT AND I WANT IT HERE TONIGHT!!
Jared Fogle: Well, thats not gonna happen you have other buisness for tonight!
Killer Dog: WHAT!?
Jared Fogle: Yes Killer Dog, tonight you are in action because.. You and Chross Rhodes, will be facing the team of..
Risktaker: RISKTAKER AND JARED FOGLE!
The crowd goes INSANE!!
Cross Rhodes: You are kidding right, he can't fight he is injured!!
TheWonderkid: If he is injured, then why is he standing there?
Killer Dog: ENOUGH! Alright Jared, its on!!
Jared Fogle: One more thing, if you and Cross Rhodes manage to win.. You get your title shot. If you lose.. Risktaker gets a title shot!
Risktaker: Sweet.
Killer Dog: AAARGH!! Its on!! WATCH OUT! WE WILL WIN!!
Killer Dog and Cross Rhodes leave trough the crowd, the screen fades away with Risktaker, Jared Fogle and TheWonderkid taunting to the camera
TheWonderkid
TheWonderkid

Back to top Go down