Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crowley Attack into Theme

Go down

Crowley Attack into Theme Empty Crowley Attack into Theme

Post  Chris Harrison Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 pm

*Crowley Walks down the ramp with a Mic*

*Chris Runs down the ramp with the Iron X title

*Smashes the belt on the back of Crowley's head then Takes the belt and puts it around his shoulder and picks up the Mic*

*Walks down to the Ring and Stares at the Crowd*

Chris Harrison: Now you listen up you Slugs!

Chris: You see what I have to do to show what i am Capable of! You and the People in the Back think i have no Talent well i just proved you wrong!

Chris: As you can see i am holding the Iron X title! Why? Well thats something you Pathetic, Miscreants will have to wait for to find out!

Chris: But besides that point, Crowley thinks he can attack me from out of nowhere, Well he thought wrong cause now he is having a slight issue with his head.Mr.Randy Orton now i know u Mysteriously Faceplanted Crowley but if you do that again you will get a Freak Streak Personally from me.

Chris: Also, Orton you should be happy i came into the Ring And gave u that tag win against Crowley, he had it coming but next time your not gonna see me! I am the best there is at what i do and all u damn fans know it and are jealous of me!

*Holds the Iron X title in the air*

Chris: BECAUSE I AM YOUR FREAK!!!!!!

*Jared Fogle's Theme hits the Arena*

*Jared shows up on the titantron*

Jared Fogle: Listen up Chris, I see you got that Iron X belt but your lucky i can't do anything about it. I will Find out how you got that belt no matter the costs.

Jared: Not only that Chris But also These attacks must stop , So right now i am Declaing The Metal Match start Right Now! Lower the Damn Cage and get Crowley in that ring!

*Jared is taken off the Titantron and the Cage Lowers as the Ref slowly Helps Crowley to the Ring*
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Crowley Attack into Theme Empty Final RP on this (Final Edit)

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:10 am

*Crowley Walks down the ramp with a Mic*

*Chris Runs down the ramp with the Iron X title*

*Smashes the belt on the back of Crowley's head then Takes the belt and puts it around his shoulder and picks up the Mic*

*Walks down to the Ring and Stares at the Crowd*

Chris Harrison: Now you listen up you Slugs!

Chris: You see what I have to do to show what i am Capable of! You and the People in the Back think i have no Talent well i just proved you wrong!

Chris: As you can see i am holding the Iron X title! Why? Well thats something you Pathetic, Miscreants will have to wait for to find out!

Chris: But besides that point, Crowley thinks he can attack me from out of nowhere, Well he thought wrong cause now he is having a slight issue with his head.Mr.Randy Orton now i know u Mysteriously Faceplanted Crowley but if you do that again you will get a Freak Streak Personally from me.

Chris: Also, Orton you should be happy i came into the Ring And gave u that tag win against Crowley, he had it coming but next time your not gonna see me! I am the best there is at what i do and all u damn fans know it and are jealous of me!

*Holds the Iron X title in the air*

Chris: BECAUSE I AM YOUR FREAK!!!!!!

*Michael Robinson's theme hits the Arena*

*Michael Robinson show up on the Titantron*

Michael Robinson: Chris, Chris, Chris Wonderful Job My Friend. That attack on Crowley was aboslutley beautiful! I am Glad I gave u that Iron X title Tonight. Just make sure you don't lose it. You See i am now officially Announcing Chris "The Freak" Harrison as my Bodyguard!

Michael: Not only that Chris but your gonna get your revenge tonight! Chris get ready because i know you like these kind of matches because I know how much of a "Freak" you are, So i am putting you and Crowley in The Metal Match! So Lower that Damn Cage now and throw that Wannbe Crowley in the ring!

*Michael is taken off the Titantron and the Cage Lowers as Secruity throws Crowley into the Ring*
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Crowley Attack into Theme Empty Re: Crowley Attack into Theme

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 am

good rp Chris I Had a rp for this rp u made.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Well i am technically Iron X Champ now :p
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:Well i am technically Iron X Champ now :p

huh how when where how

Back to top Go down