Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

circus, beware

Go down

circus, beware Empty circus, beware

Post  Tarandriel Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:06 am

Camera shows Tarandriel in his room again, sitting on the couch.

Tarandriel: Well, the last match went mostly as expected. The two degenerate bums I faced proved to be just as skilled as I thought. It felt like wrestling against two chimpanzees overdosed with morphine. And it took me some time to understand the purpose of that other loser insisting on standing in my corner. I am still not sure I got it right, mind you, but I do believe it was some demented fan of mine trying to make me look even better in the ring, next to him utterly failing to accomplish even the most minor feat of competence. Not that I needed it, but bless you for trying though. However, feel free to keep away from me in the future. I know dementia is most likely not transmittable, but I am not willing to risk it.

And when I said the match went almost as expected, I referred to the interference by those idiots from circus de crapmare. Did I call you to come and stink up my ring? No, I did not. I don`t think anyone calls you anywhere, not even your own mothers who live in shame since the day you were born. Yet, your collective brain cell somehow conceived the idea it would be a right thing to do.

Do you know why circuses and circus people exist? So that normal people watching the freaks there might feel better about themselves afterward. Even the most miserable loser coming out after the performance can truthfully say to himself that, no matter how much his life might suck at the moment, at least he is not one of the mutants doomed to be circus people. And I am using the term ˝people˝ quite generously here. Vermin would fit much better.

Next time you dare to enter my vicinity and befoul the air around me with your insufferable presence, I will teach what real nightmare is. Although your own existence must already cause you nightmares all by itself.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down