Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBBD shows up in RNR

Go down

TBBD shows up in RNR Empty TBBD shows up in RNR

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 pm

*Tarandriel is backstage talking to Julia*

Tandriel: "I really can't stand this god awful place, it is highly depressing."

Julia: "I know exactly what you mean. It is totally disrupting my sunny disposition."

*Just then the Blind Black Dragon walks by*

Tarandriel: "What the devil are you doing on my show?! You lowly dog, you should go back to that ragtag band of misfits & miscreants where you belong!"

*The Blind Black Dragon stops, turns in the direction of the voice*

The Blind Black Dragon: "Excuse me, were you talking to me?"

tarandriel: "Who else would I be talking to, you filthy swine? Do you see anyone else here?"

The Blind Black Dragon: "Well, I can't see you to know if you're talking to me or not."

Tarandriel: "What are you, blind?"

Blind Black Dragon: "Why yes, actually, I am."

*Tarandriel & julia look at each other & burst into raucous laughter*

Tarandriel: "This is delightful! Mr. Fogle has taken to hiring the likes of anyone he comes across. What's next? A man in a wheelchair? You must be a laughing stock in the ring."

*The Blind Black Dragon gets into Tarandriel's face*

The Blind Black Dragon: "Trust me Teryldactyl, Tikinexilir, Tangerine or whatever your name is, you don't want to see me in that ring. You may beat me, but you would get a bone broken in the process."

*Tarandriel is fuming*

Tarandriel: "How DARE you talk to The Great Tarandriel that way!! You horrendous cripple!"

*Tarandriel tries to swing on The Blind Black Dragon, but julia stops him*

Julia: "Tarandriel, we must go; our limo is waiting, we have plans."

Tarandriel: "Your right, My Dear, let us be off. This isn't over, Dragon, not by a long shot."

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum