Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not so veiled threats

Go down

not so veiled threats Empty not so veiled threats

Post  Tarandriel Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Tarandriel, followed as usual by his two ladies, enters the GM`s office. Jared rises the head from some paperwork.

Tarandriel: Well guess what. I destroyed another piece of cow dung you like to think of as one of your wrestler. A real shock that was, so unexpected...

But tell me, Mr. GM, do you see something missing on my person? No? Let me help you. It starts with a B and ends win an Elt. I wonder how such a mistake might have been made... Oh, I know. Some idiot forgot tell that little prick that passes as a champion around here that was demolished by me,that the poor belt is be rescued from disgrace that trollish offspring is inflicting upon it daily.

I have been a patient and generous man so far. I have, really. But my patience has limits. Think about it.

As he turns to leave, he snaps his fingers, as if he forgot something.

Tarandriel: Oh, in case you consider something stupid as releasing me, or something, think about two things.
First, my lawyers could strip you even of your underwear by breakfast.
And second ...

There, he nods to Adrianna.
Adrianna clenches her fist and casually shoots it into the door frame. After a resounding CRACK, a fist-shaped indentation is left in the wood.

Tarandriel: There. Some more foods for thought.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum