Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon/Tiger/Trash in the ring

Go down

Dragon/Tiger/Trash in the ring Empty Dragon/Tiger/Trash in the ring

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:18 am

*The Blind Black Dragon is in the ring with a mic*

Blind Black Dragon: "Ok, I'll cut right to the chase--Tiger Mask, Eatrash please come to the ring."

*Tiger Mask & Eatrash both come down to the ring & pick up mics*

Tiger Mask & Eatrash(simultaneously): "What the hell do you want?"

Blind Black Dragon: "We've been backstage attacking each other & pulling sneak attacks like we are not professionals. I say let's have a match already & actually give the fans what they want to see."

Tiger Mask: "You're tired of getting your (censored) kicked, so you want to have it done in a actual match, is that it? You know that if we face each other, I'll slay the Dragon & take out the tra--"

EaTrAsH: "Hold on there, little cub. You might want to watch your mouth. Yor nothing but a animal that needs to be put down. Keep running yor mouth, & I'll be the 1 to do the job."

Blind Black Dragon: "Gentlemen, gentlemen, settle down. Let'scut all the talking & get to business. Do you guys accept the match?"

Eatrash: "Hold on, there, Dragon. You never told us the match."

Blind Black Dragon(smiling evilly): "The Blind Challenge."

*Crowd is stunned into silence*

Tiger Mask: "No way! Fogle would never approve that match. No matter how much money it will make the company."

Eatrash: "Yeah, man, Fogle would never go for it, too much liability."

Blind Blac Dragon(still smiling): "That is why Fogle is not the GM of PMM anymore, is he? That is Mr Robinson's job now. He'd aprove the match in a second."

*Tiger Mask & Eatrash look @ each other & smile*

Tiger Mask: "Your right. Ok, tell you what, let's do it. Let's have a talk with Mr. Robinson & get the match sanctioned. then we will see who the bes man is."

Dr. Louve: "Is this match really going to happen?"
Mr. Roboto: "I hope so. This will be 1 hell of a contest if it does go down!"

. . .TBC

Last edited by The Blind Black Dragon on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : found a few extra mistakes)

Back to top Go down