Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confrontation

Go down

Confrontation Empty Confrontation

Post  Admin Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:48 pm

(Michael Robinson walks out to the arena)

Michael Robinson: Well well well, Smash and Brute, never thought I would see you guys again, too bad for you that I have to remove you from my building. SECURITY!!!

(Nobody walks out)

Michael Robinson: What the hell?

Aw Smash: Oh whoops, that was my cue. Come on out guys!

(Entering the arena is Esgaroth and Rob Hughes, dragging the bloody bodies of the security guards)

Michael Robinson: Esgaroth!?! Hughes!?! what the (censored) are you guys here for?

Esgaroth: Well Mikey, This is just a few of us, the rest haven't arrived yet, but we have all decided to reform and put a beatdown on your ass for all the crap you put us through when we were all under your fed, unless of course, you accept our deal.

Michael Robinson: What deal?

Esgaroth: It is as follows, these guys all need to go to a hospital, and most likely will be crippled for life, so ease their pain, so to speak, and release them from their contracts, or we can continue to put them in pain.

Michael Robinson: Why the (censored) would I do that?

Esgaroth: Ok, fair enough. Rob, you know what to do.

(Rob grabs the arm of one guard and breaks it)

Michael Robinson: What the (Censored) are you doing?

Esgaroth: Torturing them like you torture us, and it will continue until you agree to our terms

(Rob Hughes grabs another guards arm and breaks it)

Michael Robinson: STOP!!! Let me at least think. Give me 20 minutes and I will make my answer.

Esgaroth: Fair enough, you have twenty minutes or a third arm is broken

(Esgaroth, Hughes, Smash, and Brutalizm all leave)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum