Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tagteam aftermatch action....

Go down

Tagteam aftermatch action.... Empty Tagteam aftermatch action....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 am

The tagteam match between teams of Bobo+Bizarro and Jared+Disgusto has just ended....

Dr.Louve:"Wow what a match!!!!"

Mr.Robotoo:"They promised us a good match, it wasn't...."

Dr.Louve:"How do you mean, it wasn't? Didn't you see that move that Bobo pulled of? And the one between Jared and Disgusto? And when Bizarro jumped of the top turnbuckle? When it comes to tagteam action you couldn't have ask for anything more...."

Mr.Robotoo:"You didn't let me finish. It wasn't a good match, it was a hell of a match!!!!"

Dr.Louve:"Oh good, I thought for one second that you've gone mental and I had to call the men with the white coats to come and get you...."

Mr.Robotoo:"Jared promised us that the last show of the season would be special and he surely delevered, this was a classic...."

Inside the ring Bobo and Jared are in one corner and Disgusto and Bizarro in another. As Bobo and Jared congratulate each other with the match they had against each other Disgusto and Bizarro look at the RRW trinatron....

Dr.Louve:"It looks like Disgusto and Bizarro are waiting for the instand replay or something...."

Mr.Robotoo:"There aren't looking at the big screen. Look who are making their way to ringside, it's Hardcore Boy and Stryfe Hyper!!!! The Circus de Nightmare is in da house!!!!"

Dr.Louve:"Oh man this isn't the first we've seen this. The Circus de Nightmare is ganging up on Bobo and Jared, again. This isn't looking for Bobo and Jared...."

Mr.Robotoo:"Well this what the Circus de Nightmare does best. We've seen a hell of match but now it's going to explode!!!!"

As Hardcore Boy and Stryfe Hyper climb into the ring Bizarro grabs the microphone....

Bizarro:"Well well well now doesn't this give me a deja-vu moment, I've seen this many many times before, the Circus de Nightmare outnumbering you guys, it's 4 against 2....oh yeah and what normally follows, we beating the hell out of you!!!!"

Dr.Louve:"We seen this happen almost every match involving Bobo, Jared and/or Dan Babyface Dragon. The Circus de Nightmare interfering and costing them the match...."

Mr.Robotoo:"Yeah we've seen that before but this time the match is already over and they're here not to interfere in the match. They're here to some serious damage. Bobo and Jared are in a world to hurt right now...."

Bobo grabs a microphone....

Bobo:"Well well look what crawled out of it's hidden place. The clowns are back, big surprise, not!!!! The Clownkiller agreed to have a good match tonight"

Dr.Louve:"A hell of a match!!!!"

Mr.Robotoo:"Sstttt!!! The RRW arena is about to explode. Wait for it...."

Bobo:"The Clownkiller agreed to put his differences aside tonight for our match on this special show instead of just beating the crap out of you like the clown you're. But I knew that it was a bad idea and I was almost sure that something like this was going to happen...."

Bizarro:"And what do you think you're going to do about it? Don't look at Jared for any help because he's in the nightmare you're in...."

Bobo:"What we're going to do about it? Well for starters we can even up it a little bit...."

Bobo waves his arm and Dan Babyface Dragon emerges from the arena entrance holding a steel chair....

Dr.Louve:"Wow it's Dan Babyface Dragon!!!!"

Mr.Robotoo:"Business just picked up, it's 3 against 4 now!!!!"

Dragon runs to the ring and slides inside....

Bizarro:"Ha ha ha is this all you got? Is this is the guy you're putting all your hopes on? You're still outnumbered!!! Steel chair or not Dragon, we're going to crush you just like those two losers. Prepare to meet your worst nightmare, Circus de Nightmare!!!!"

Bobo:"Hold on there you buch of clowns!!!! I haven't finished yet....You really think we're outnumbered? We are never outnumbered!!!! Let me introduce you to our "special" guest for tonight...."

Dr.Louve:"A special guest? Who do you think it's going to be?"

Mr.Robotoo:"I haven't got a clue but I'm wonder who in the RRW finally grew a pair, stepped up to the plate and make a stand against the Circus de Nightmare"

The spotlight turns towards the arena entrance but quickly turns upwards to the roof of the arena....

Dr.Louve:"Is somebody coming from the rafters? Is it? Is it? Is it Sting?"

Mr.Robotoo:"Sting? Ofcourse it isn't Sting, he isn't part of RRW. The RRW could never afford him...."

Slowly an object ascends from the rafters of the RRW arena....

Dr.Louve:"Can you see what it is?"

Mr.Robotoo:"Well It looks like a cross or something, a wooden cross and....oh my God!!!!"

Dr.Louve:"Oh my God there's someone on there!!!!"

Mr.Robotoo:"Can you see who's on there?"

Dr.Louve:"My God, it's Chuckles!!!!"

Mr.Robotoo:"I thought he has dead, well he certainly looks dead. This is not good. If this is the special guest Bobo was talking about he's sicker than I already thought he has."

The members of the Circus de Nightmare look in disgust as they see their fallen comrade Chuckles crucified on the wooden cross....

Bobo:"Now lets make our numbers even. Dragon!!!!"

Dragon swings the steel chair hitting Disgusto in the head. Disgusto swings around and falls over the top rope to the arena floor....

Dr.Louve:"Oh what a chair shot by Dragon!!!! And with Disgusto down on the floor it's 3 all ...."

Bobo, Jared and Dragon attack the remaining members of the Circus de Nightmare....

Mr.Robotoo:"Bobo just hit Bizarro with a flying forarm!!!! Jared elbowed Stryfe in the face and Dragon hit Hardcore boy with the chair!!!! Everybody is fighting everybody, it's total mayhem!!!!"

Dr.Louve:"We talked about that this situation could explode, well it has exploded with a mighty bang. It's going back and forth, Bobo, Jared and Dragon against the Circus de Nightmare and vice versa. It looks like a big brawl!!!!"

Mr.Robotoo:"Well it looks like they're going to try and out a stop to this, here comes RRW security personal."

Several members of RRW security come in the ring and try to seperate the two fighting groups....

Dr.Louve:"RRW security is trying to restore order to the madness here. Oh wait it looks like the two fighting groups have turned their attention to the security personal, their fighting them now!!!!"

Mr.Robotoo:"Unbelievable!!!! They seem to have jointed forces now to battle the RRW security!!!!"

Members of the RRW security start flying out of the ring one after the other by the hands of the 6 fighting men....

Dr.Louve:"And another one!!!! And that was RRW security, in one moment, out the other...."

Mr.Robotoo:"And they've turned on each other again!!!! It looks like they want to make this battle the battle that will decide the war between them."

Dr.Louve:"More RRW security on it's way to the ring, no wait it's our cities finest...."

Mr.Robotoo:"This has gone so out of control that now finally the police has to step in to put an end to this mayhem"

As the police arrives at ringside Jared slides out the ringside and begins talking to the cops....,

Dr.Louve:"Is trying to explane to them that there's nothing, no wait he's pointing at members of the Circus de Nightmare."

Mr.Robotoo:"The handcuffs are coming out and yes they're arresting the Circus of Nightmare!!!!"

Dr.Louve:"Jared must have ordered them to arrest them and get them out of the arena...."

The police handcuff the members of the Circus the Nightmare and begng to lead them away from ringside....

Mr.Robotoo:"Finally some order has been restored. This battle is over but the war between these guys certainly isn't...."
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down