Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreadnaught soth's gimmick

Go down

Dreadnaught soth's gimmick Empty Dreadnaught soth's gimmick

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:48 am

Name: Dreadnaught Soth

Face or Heel: Heel

Height: 6.8

Weight: 280

Hometown: Unknown

Physical Appearance :Wears a Red tight outfit including head gear and a mask, has a Solid bulky structure with very very strong thick arms.

Description of gimmick: The outfit is iconic, structure also the movement of the wrestlers reminds one of a rhino! Very mysterious in nature, talks very little (has a deep voice) and is extremely spontaneous.

Nicknames: Gets furious if called anything else

Catchphrases: ROAAR

Taunts:
Dread face

Trademarks Moves: Legendary Soth Buster
Juggernaut hyperslam
Dreadrock Drop

Finisher name : Deadbolt - Stands on top Takes both his fists
AND VIOLENTLY SMASHES IT ON THE OPPONENTS FOREHEAD executing devastating Deadbolt!!

Entrance Video:

Picture: Dreadnaught soth's gimmick Juggernaut1

Backstory Note from his manager:

When we found him as a child , he was extremely quiet and reserved , but his stunning fighting skills compelled me to train him to be a fighter. He was found near Naples Italy, though his birth place is unknown. Any interrogation about his past leads to an explosive outburst of rage which fuels most of his fights. He used to be the underworld heavy weight champion, before he resigned. We all know the underworld heavy weight champion is an illegal fighting tournament to the death. Hence his sense of survival and numerous deadly blows make him a dangerous opponent. He was disallowed in GWA in fear for safety of other wrestlers, but after a lot of hard work i have managed to make his moves more entertainment friendly . He now knows its better to lose a fight than to give in to his uncontrollable rage and mortally injure his opponents.

Though his past still bothers me, i fear that one day he will come face to face with whatever that made him what he is today, and the animal in him will be unleashed and once unleashed .......he will be uncontrollable in every possible way....

Gavin
Manager

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum