Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new guy

Go down

The new guy Empty The new guy

Post  Esgaroth Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:11 am

Esgaroth makes his way to the ring while dancing to the music.

As he enters the ring he grabs a mic and looks around the arena.

Esgaroth: Hellooooooo Rock and Roll Wrestling!

The crowd shouts a response.

Esgaroth: Although some of you might already know me, I think a proper introduction doesn't hurt.

Esgaroth: For those who do NOT know me, I am Esgaroth, the count of rock and the greatest entertainer in the world! And it is an honor for me to be able to perform in front of such a great audience!

The people cheer to that.

Esgaroth: As you may have noticed, I and Mr Robinson are bound by a long ... well, one can't say friendship. But we know each other for quite a time.

The crowd shout their approval as they remember the encounter.

Esgaroth: Thanks. But what I have to say is for Mr Robinson as well as for everyone else in this fed, wrestler, staff or audience, so please listen closely.

The arena quiets in anticipation.

Esgaroth: This federation is called Rock & Roll Wrestling. And Rock isn't just some music, it's a lifestyle. Rock means having one's own opinion. Rock means sticking it to the man, it means one won't do the things one doesn't want to do. Rock is having fun, it means the whole life is a party. And this is especially for Mr Robinson:

He makes a dramatic pause.

Esgaroth: This music, this way of life, can never be bought!

The crowd chears and applauses.

Esgaroth: This music is my life, and if anyone thinks he can mess with the meaning of rock, he will mess with me! I will bring back the meaning of rock to this federation and don't dare to stand in my way!

The crowd starts to chant Esgaroth's name.

Esgaroth: I am the count of rock, the greatest entertainer in the world! And I ask you:

He quiets the audience with his hands and then shouts:

Esgaroth: Are you ready for some heavy metal action?

The response is a big cheer.

Esgaroth: Are you ready for the biggest party ever?

Another cheer answers.

Esgaroth: ARE YOU READY TO ROOOOOOOCK?

The crowd goes completely crazy while Esgaroth's music starts to play and he dances in the ring
Esgaroth
Esgaroth

http://www.psychophonia.tk/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum