Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The debut of Space Mountain

Go down

The debut of Space Mountain Empty The debut of Space Mountain

Post  Space Mountain Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 pm

* The crowd is stirring restlestly when suddenly the lights dim and heavy guitar riffs begin playing over the arena speakers. The anticipation builds for the fans know not what to expect, all eyes on the entrance ramp. Suddenly a spotlight appears in the crowd and there is Space Mountain slapping hands with the fans and making his way to the ring. Now with the presence of Space Mountain the crowd erupts with cheers but some are holding back...still unsure of what to expect. Finally Space makes his way to and then over the barricade and circles the ring high-fiving the fans while the cheers start growing louder. Space grabs a mic off the announcer table and rolls into the ring.

Space Mountain: "What's up Rock & Roll Wrestling!!!"

*Cheering grows louder then abates when Space begins to speak*

Space Mountain: " I know some of you all may not know me... but that will soon change. Space Mountain has been many, many places and has been called many, many things. The lucky ladies who have hitched a ride with Space Mountain call me Mount Cosmic.

* Cheers, whistles and catcalls erupt from the crowd.*

Space Mountain: I am The Shepard of the Stellar Winds!...I am at the Heart of every Black Hole!...I am the Prophet of Apocalypse!...I am The Rainbow in the Dark!

* Crowd is really getting into it now! *

* Space Mountain struts to the corner and steps up to the 2nd turnbuckle*

Space Mountain: " I am The First Freebird and the Last Horsemen...I AM... THE MAN FROM...SPAAACE MOUNTAAIINN !!!

* Crowd goes ballistic with a huge Pop! *

* Space still standing on 2nd turnbuckle arms spread wide and soaks it all in*

*After a nearly hysterical moment Space Mountain steps down and struts back to the middle of the ring*

Space Mountain: Now one more thing brothers and sisters...As the new cat in this federation I'm going to leave it to you fans to pick a tag team partner for Space Mountain. Oh Yeah! The choice is yours! Cause the only thing I like better than beating down 1 runtstump is beatin down 2 runtstumps, so make it a good one!...and speaking of 2 runtstumps bring them on out here and let's get this party started!!!

* Crowd begins chanting SPACE...SPACE...SPACE! *

Space Mountain

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum