Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One eye on revenge - One on on your head

Go down

One eye on revenge - One on on your head Empty One eye on revenge - One on on your head

Post  Bizarro Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:17 am

(Please note I submitted this yesterday but it disappeared. Shocked So this is a resubmit.)

The arena darkens; a hush grows over the crowd. It seems eerily chilly. Suddenly, Bizarro's eyes appears on the titantron. It piers out over the crowd scanning for something or some someone.

Bizarro (in a sinister voice): I'm sick of you. I hate you! You will not escape me! I will find you! You will be sacrificed to the gods at my fiery altar. You will be destroyed. All day, everyday, you can watch your back but I will get you! Revenge is mine....Ha Ha Ha!

Bizarro's eye disappears off the titantron, leaving only a fiery screen in his wake. The crown is confused and wonders who Bizarro speaks of.

Dr. Strangebird (appearing through the entrance onto the stage): Bizarro! Are you here, son? You must take your medications. You'll hurt somebody including yourself. (mumbles loudly) He must be hearing voices by now. D@mn! He's not here!

Dr. Strangebird exits!

Bizarro

Back to top Go down