Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THA GUMMY BEAR

Go down

THA GUMMY BEAR Empty THA GUMMY BEAR

Post  Tha gummy bear Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:43 am

Stage Name: THA GUMMY BEAR
Nicknames: The Ultimate Sweet and The King of Tha Gummy Bears
Face/Heel: Face
Height: 188cm
Weight: 245lbs
Federation: R&RW Rock and Roll Wrestling
Finishers: Tha king of tha gummy bears and Haribo Slam
Signature Move: Gummy Drop
Fighting Style: Mega Damage = Strength
Brand(s) of Wrestling you watch: WWE
Top 3 favorite wrestlers on that brand: John Cena, Randy Orton, Undertaker
Favorite Band(s): Guns N' Roses
Favorite Song from each listed band: Civil War
Favorite Joke (with the answer please):A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?”

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?“

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd12hR68sWM

Short Bio: At the age of 16 THA GUMMY BEAR was in university getting a degree in how to taste nice, but when he saw the result he was furious, a c- . He swar to himself that he would spread happiness around the world and if anyone disagreed he would destroy them. At 18 he joined TWG where he got noticed as a lovely person and a superb wrestler.Gummy is the king of the gummy bears and has eternal power over them, He signed for Rock and Roll Wrestling and hopes to do well. But if you are heel BE VERY VERY AFRAID!!!

Last edited by Tha gummy bear on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stuff)

Tha gummy bear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum