Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more mr.nice guy

Go down

No more mr.nice guy Empty No more mr.nice guy

Post  Tarandriel Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 am

Tarandriel`s entrance music blasts from the loudspeakers as he walks down the ramp with Julia on his arm. However, Adrianna is nowhere to be seen this time. And instead of the usual arrogant, mocking smile on his face, he is frowning as he climbs the ring. He makes a cutting motion to stop the music. The booing continues, though.

Tarandriel: Shut your inbred faces, least the flies buzzing around this piss pot of a place mistake them for open garbage cans. It sickens me just being here, so i plan to keep it as short as possible.

Julia: Aw, don`t worry. I will give you a good back scrub in the jacuzzi later on.

Tarandriel: Ah, something to look forwards to.
Anyway, I wanted to say a thing or two about promises today. When the people from this federation begged me to come here and bestow a bit of class and credibility, I knew it would be a big step down from the standards I was used to if I accepted. But I felt generous and charitable towards the less fortunate that day, so I promised them they could count on me. In return, they promised me the main spot in their little joke of the roster. It was at the same time the least and the most they could do. Yet, one of those two promises got broken.

Tarandriel makes a short, dramatic pause.

Tarandriel: I see you baboons are in vain trying to work out this difficult problem. Let me give you a hint. I kept my damn promise! I forced myself to come here time and time again, ripping apart every single opponent R&RW could find among the street trash living in the alleys behind the arena, giving you morons the unique chance to see a display of skill and charisma unsurpassed, and spending a fortune on soaps and anti-parasite lotions afterward.
But what do I have to show for my efforts? Not even a rotten fig!
So far, I have been patient, polite and very reasonable. And yet, the congenital disasters in the management decided to abuse that patience and goodwill up to the breaking point. For some unfathomable reason, they keep the belt on that mute retard Rob van Gag, and waste everyone`s time on his antics with other, equally revolting imbeciles when the time for title match comes.
This will not stand.

At that point, his beeper starts beeping. Tarandriel looks towards the titantron.

Tarandriel: Ah, perfect. Just in time.

Titantron picks a camera feed, showing Adrianna Stormcrow walking down the corridor and entering the champ`s quarters.

Rob: Hey! How about knocking before entering my room!

Adrianna: Hello, Rob. Mr. Tarandriel has a message for you, and asked me to deliver it.

Rob: He has? I like his choice of delivery girls. Heheheh. Well, come closer, sugar, and let me hear it.

Adrianna: Sure thing.

Suddenly, Adrianna lunges lightning fast, and thrusts her stiffened fingers into his throat, following it with a vicious elbow smash into his temple. Then, she grabs him by the head and delivers a flurry of devastating knee smashes into his face and forehead, making him stumble backwards, stunned and bleeding. Another powerful kick bends him over, and a brutal axe kick grounds him.
Groaning, angry and bleeding, Rob tries to get up, but a roundhouse kick into his face sends him sprawling on the floor again.

Adrianna: Ah, ah. Stay down,˝sugar˝. The message was very specific in that regard, I`m afraid.

Back in the ring, Tarandriel smiles before speaking into the mic again.

Tarandriel: Did you like my message, champ? Unless I get what was promised to me, I will keep on sending the message to you, and to everyone else thinking of usurping my position. And while I am at it, I might send one to the management as well.

On the titantron, Rob tries to get up one more time.

Adrianna: Hey! What part of ˝Stay Down˝ you failed to understand?

She grabs him by the head again, delivers another series of devastating knee strikes into his face, blood spraying everywhere, grabs him around the throat and pulls him up, sweeps at his legs with her own and hurls him down, driving him nape first into the floor with a nasty THUD.
After one last glance at the immobile man, Adrianna leaves the room.

Tarandriel: Well, that was fun. I am leaving you now to think about it. But don`t think for too long, because my patience has run very, very thin.

Still smiling, Tarandriel and Julia leave the ring, followed by loud booing from the crowd.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum