Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The savior of the RRW returns....

Go down

The savior of the RRW returns.... Empty The savior of the RRW returns....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:31 am

A car pulls onto the parkinglot at the RRW arena building. The car stops, the door opens and a person gets out of the car. A man, a killer....a clownkiller, The self proclaimed savior of the RRW and rather good looking as well, it's Bobo....Bobo the Clownkiller....

Bobo:"Ah it's good to be back, they must have missed me."

Bobo makes his towards the employee only entrance where he's welcomed by the RRW security guard....

Guard:"Ah Mr.Bobo good to see you again. I guess you're with the band ha ha...."

Bobo:"Always....Do you know if Jared Fogle is in?"

Guard:"Eh let me check the list....Eh yes Mr.Fogle is in, I guess he's in his office"

Bobo:"Good because the Clownkiller ain't saving this place again for free...."

Guard:"What do you mean?"

Bobo:"None of your business...."

Bobo enters the RRW arena building and heads towards Jareds office. After a quick knock on the door he enters the office....

Bobo:"Boss...."

Jared:"Bobo...."

Bobo:"Boss!!"

Jared:"Bobo!!"

Bobo:"Boss!!!!"

Jared:"Bobo!!!!"

Bobo:"Ha ha great fun. Now you know why I'm here...."

Jared:"Eh well you work here I guess...."

Bobo:"Well that kinda depends...."

Jared:"Depends on what?"

Bobo:"Well it depends on if you can show me da money!!!!"

Jared:"Show you da money? Who do you think you're? Tom Cruise?"

Bobo:"Damn I mend, show me da contract!!!!"

Jared:"Now that I can do. Sorry it took so long, things have been kinda hectic around here..."

Bobo:"No problem boss. Killing clowns is a hobby but unfortunately it doesn't pay the bills...."

Jared:"I know I know. Here you go...."

Jared hands Bobo his new RRW contract....

Bobo:"Thanks boss. Speaking of contracts, did you manage to get rid of those Circus de Nightmare clowns and rest who joined their damn clown parade? Who know, Hardcore Boy, Bizarro, Disgusto and Stryfer Hyper..."

Jared:"Eh well not exatly. Due to legal issues I couldn't just terminate their contracts, it would've cost me an enormous amount of money. And that kinda money I don't have at this moment....Oh I almost forgot, Stryfer Hyper is gone...."

Bobo:"Good, one less clown to worry about. So I guess that leaves those other three clowns and all those other fools who decide to jump onto the wagon of the clown parade. As always, work do be done for the Clownkiller...."

Jared:"I guess so...."

Bobo:"Then the Clownkiller is off to save the RRW yet once again. See ya boss...."

Jared:"See ya Bobo...."

Bobo exits Jareds office and heads towards the RRW lockerroom....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum