Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr.Bobo's housecall....

Go down

Dr.Bobo's housecall....   Empty Dr.Bobo's housecall....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller is walking thought the hall of the RRW arena in search of the right lockerroom....

Bobo:"It must be around here somewhere. Let's have a snif....snif snif....oh yeah there it is, the foul stench of a clown. The smell I recognize anywhere but then again I'm a trained professional, a Clownkiller....Let's see, this must be it....yeah this is it, lets have a quick listen to make absolutely sure...."

Bizarro:"I'm sick of you. I hate you!"

Bobo:"See I was right, clown in the house. Oh well clown in the lockerroom he he he...."

Bizarro:"You will not escape me! I will find you!"

Bobo:"See just like I said before, sick in the head. The painted face, the red nose, the floppy shoes. It's just too much for his already twisted mind to handle...."

Bizarro:"You will be sacrificed to the gods at my fiery altar."

Bobo:"See? I guess it's time to put this clown out of his misery before the men with white coats are coming to take him away and lock him up for a long long time...."

Bobo slowly opens the door and quietly sneaks into the lockerroom. Bizarro is in back of the lockerroom screaming at the wall....

Bizarro:"You will be destroyed!!!!"

Bobo:"Sssttt now be very quiet. Clowns, or also know by their Latin name Clownus Stupidus, which means I guess he who paints his face, where's a red nose and wears floppy shoes. Clowns are very dangerous when they're left in an environment all by themselves. When they're in front of people, when they can make their stupid jokes and people actually laugh, when they can make those damn balloon animals and other sick things. Then they're in their element and are mostly harmless but when left alone, especially without any form of medication the darkness takes over and their sick twisted minds just snap...."

Bizarro:"All day, everyday, you can watch your back but I will get you! Revenge is mine....Ha ha ha!!!"

Bobo:"See, just like that....

Bobo picks up a steel chair and slowly moves towards Bizarro....

Now boys and girls at home don't, I repeat don't try this at home. I'm a trained professional but just in case you ever find yourself in a situation like this pay close attention. Get yourself something to hit with, a baseball bat would be ideal but a steel chair like this one will do just as well. Now the trick is this, when the clown is with his back towards you've the urge to hit him on the back, don't. Find the right angle and make sure you hit him in the head. Why you say? Well they go down quicker when you hit them in the head....

Bobo finds the right angle and hits Bizarro in the head with the steel chair. Bizarro goes down....

See? Dropped down like a bag of potatoes. So clown I don't know who you're looking for but I guess I'm the man with the cure ha ha ha. Just call me Dr.Feelgood, I'm the one who makes you feel alright!!!! I guess that'll take care of those demons in that sick head of yours for awhile he he he....

Bobo looks at Bizarro....

Wow this could be the end Circus de Nightmare in the RRW....Did you see that? I was getting all emotional for a moment but I'm all over it now ha ha. After the Circus de Nightmare is gone it won't mean that all the clowns in the RRW are gone he he he....When you're in need of some more medication don't afraid to ask for another housecall ha ha...."

Bobo exits the lockerroom leaving Bizarro behind....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum