Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your move, Rob

Go down

Your move, Rob Empty Your move, Rob

Post  Tarandriel Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:45 am

Billie Gene knocks on the door to Tarandriel`s room. Julia opens the door, and the two ladies shot a rather frostily glare at each other for a moment.

Billie: Mr. Tarandriel, I need to talk to you about the brutal attack on our reigning champ Rob van Dam you perpetrated last time. Do you really think it was warranted?

Tarandriel: What attack are you talking about, miss Gene? I am quite sure I haven`t attacked anybody...

Billie: Don`t play dumb with me mister! You sent your bodyguard to attack Rob and you know it damn well! It was being seen by everybody over the titantron!

Tarandriel: Ah, that little thing. I am afraid you are mistaken, miss Gene. That was no attack. What an ignoble way to misinterpret my intentions... I merely sent Adrianna to deliver a message to the champ. Now, it is true she is sometimes very zealous with her tasks, but she surely did not attack him. If you ever witness Adrianna really attacking somebody, you would know it damn well, because the guy would not be back here so soon. And if I am not mistaken, the fat slob Rob is here tonight, befouling the air throughout the entire arena as usual, is he not?

Billie: Well, he is here, but...

Tarandriel: There you go. And he better be ready to face me tonight, or I will have to send him another message, this time a bit longer and louder.

Billie: I spoke to Rob earlier, and he said he is not 100% fit to fight tonight, due to the attack he suffered last time, so...

Tarandriel: I don`t care about his percentages! If the champ is such a damn fragile wimp that a few slaps render him crippled for over a week, he should vacate the title himself and never appear in the wrestling ring again! What I said stands, no matter what excuses he utters. A title shot, or another conversation with Adrianna. His choice.

Tarandriel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum