Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening for R&RW

Go down

Opening for R&RW Empty Opening for R&RW

Post  Admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Opening for R&RW Rrwlogo

Opening for R&RW Rrwarena

Dr. Louve: Welcome to Rock and Roll Wrestling!!

Mr. Robotoo: This is going to be an epic night in wrestling, as we have got a Flying V Championship match, a Solo Artist Championship match, and if JR Bone wins his match tonight, we have got a number one contender to the Global Icon Championship!

Dr. Louve: But that is a very big "IF" Robotoo, as JR has to beat the champion in a Re-Education Through Labor match. A match that is all about submission, which is something JR is not very skilled in.

Mr. Robotoo: Give JR some credit Louve, he is the best fighter that R&RW has. He deserves a chance to win the title, and if it means a tough challenge, then it would be no surprise if he pulls it out. Frankly, I am going to expect to see him fight for the Global Icon Title at Wanted Dead Or Alive.

Dr. Louve: Well, you put your money on him if you want, but I don't take risks, I go with fact.

Mr. Robotoo: And that is why you haven't gotten anywhere in your life. Being half robot, I have a brilliant mind and the ability to calculate odds in my head, Which is why I always win.

Dr. Louve: Well, we will see who wins tonight. And now let's get the show rolling!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum