Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestler Description

+13
Esgaroth
Aw Smash
brutalizms3
Oneida
Risktaker
TheWonderkid
Bizarro
fram boy
icon sean
Cross Rhodes
Dan Babyface Dragon
Jared Fogle
Admin
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wrestler Description - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestler Description

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 am

Wrestler's Name: EaTrAsH

Male or Female: Male

Face or Heel: Heel

Class of Wrestler: Strength

Requested Theme Song : Bullet For My Valentine - The last fight

Trademark Moves: The most amazing jumping trashdriver (level 20) Jumping piledriver

Backflip knee stomp (level 15) Knee Stomp

Modified Reverse Powerslam (level 6)

Finishers: Too late to be cocky (level 10) Description - he picks his opponent up and powerbombs his opponent then he stands behind the opponents head grabs the opponent feet and flips him over

Landfill fills land (level 7) Description - Picks him up and puts an arm over his opponents head and prepares a backflip jumps over halfway and brings a knee down

Short Biography:As a kid he did not watch hogan and andre he watched the man that cleaned the stage after them.

As he was growing up watching wrestling never in the thousands of episodes that he watched did one ever mention a cleaner.

As an adult and wrestler he's finally getting things his own way.

THIS IS ONE CLEANER THAT ALWAYS GETS CREDIT FOR WHAT HE DOES!

After the match he pulls his bin from under the ring and puts it over his opponents head.

This symbolises that the cleaners WERE about to not be recognized well this is no more!!!!!!!!!

Brand(s) of Wrestling you watch: WWE Raw and WWE NXT

Top 3 favorite wrestlers on that brand: Justin Gabriel, The Miz, Randy Orton

Favorite Band(s) Most heavy rock/ death metal

Favorite Song from each listed band: Bullet for my Valentine - The last Fight
linkin Park - in the end (not metal)
Slipknot - Vendetta
" " - Heretic Anthem

Favorite Joke (with the answer please): Two train go 100 miles an hour into each other and crash where does the smoke go?
No where there not Steam trains Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  brutalizms3 Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:15 am

Wrestler's Name: Brutalizm
Class of Wrestler: Resistance
Requested Theme Song (must relate to the wrestler in some way): Supernatural O Death - Jen Titus ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EzU9sLQ6I )
Trademark Move: Hell's gate
Finishers: Final dance with the reaper, Yokozuna pin procedure

Short Biography: My name is Brutalizm, I have been playing the wrestling game for about 2 years and a half with many different accounts(examples:azot111, Mistique_speedster). My personal match of choice is Last ride, because I am so good at it. My wrestler is a heel.

Brand(s) of Wrestling you watch: TNA
Top 3 favorite wrestlers on that brand: Billy Gunn, Kurt Angle, Umaga
Favorite Band(s): Nevada tan and other Smile
Favorite Song from each listed band: Revolution, Vorbei, Neustart
Favorite Joke (with the answer please): I am the sun in ya eyes, i am the wild one from the films, i want you so badly, why are you so faar from my heart, when i see you right next to me. Why the heart is pulsing so fast when you take my hand and give me a reason to live. You make my world go round and round, my success is cause of you. When will we have a sex, cause i am dreaming night and day for ya bodY. Give me a kiss.

The girl of my life said: I have one good and one bad info for ya. Which one would you like to know first ?

Moi: The good naturally Razz

She: I am in love with you

Moi: And the bad one ?

She : I was a man

Moi: Someone is calling on the phone. Aaaah i have to go we will meet in next life Razz

It's not a joke, just like to make a joke while you are in action.

brutalizms3

Back to top Go down

Post  Aw Smash Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Wrestler's Name: Aw Smash
Class of Wrestler: Technique
Requested Theme Song (must relate to the wrestler in some way): Bullet With Butterfly Wings - The Smashing Pumpkins
Trademark Moves: Aw's Smashing You (3x German Suplex) And Modified Ankle Lock
Finishers: GWAGWAGWAG Wow sucks now lol.
Short Biography: He used to have a mental illness he had an operaion to get it fixed and now he is violent

Not Done Yet!!!

Aw Smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Esgaroth Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:49 am

Wrestler's Name: Esgaroth

Face or Heel: Face

Requested Theme Song (must relate to the wrestler in some way): Dream Evil - Book of Heavy Metal

Trademark Moves: Hear the Drums (Modified Backspinning Kick)
Modified Bow&Arrow Lock
Modified Diving Headbutt

Finishers: Power Riff
You just got rocked
Dream Evil

Short Biography:
Esgaroth is a former classic hard rock star, but after his band split up, he decided to become a wrestler. He worked with GlobalWrestling Alliance for 3 seasons before comming to R&RW. He loves to entertain others and having fun and sees fame more as a pleasant side-effect. This character also shows itself in his lifestyle and behaviour. Esgaroth does not respect strength or wisdom; he aknowledges it but it does not make one his friend. To get his respect, one has to earn it with one's character and behaviour. Everyone else will become a victim of his sarcasm and humor.
Esgaroth is 230 lbs and has a height of 6'2". He has got long, blonde, curled hair, which is a leftover from his rockstar career. He always wears a simple neclace witch a small skull of blackened silver. He prefers long trousers to others, often decorated with flames, skulls or the sign of the horns.

Favorite Band(s): Ronnie James Dio, Dream Evil, Chickenfoot, Airbourne

Favorite Song from each listed band:
- Dio - Don't talk to strangers
- Dream Evil - H.M.J.
- Chickenfoot - Soap on a Rope
- Airbourne - Runnin' Wild

Favorite Joke (with the answer please): "I don't want to rule the world. But it would be cool."
Esgaroth
Esgaroth

http://www.psychophonia.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Wrestler's Name: Coulrophobia

Male or Female: Shemale o.O jk, Male.

Face or Heel: Heel with the apocalyptic type of gimmick

Class of Wrestler: Speed

Requested Theme Song (must relate to the wrestler in some way): P.O.D - Alive

Trademark Moves: Modified Springboard DDT, Paranoia(Modified Springboard Moonsault) and Modified Moonsault

Finishers: The clown's revenge, Use your imagination and Decapitation

Short Biography: When Coulrophobia was 2 years old, he came back from a trip to Minneapolis, Minnesota to find his parent's condo burning with fire because of a cooking error made by the maid. Unfortunately for Coulrophobia, he didn't know that fire was harmful and started playing with it and as a result, has a scar on the palm of his hand and another on his face. Coulrophobia had always been a god boy, doing what he was told until the accident. When Coulrophobia went to school 2 years later, his best class by far was Gym class. He was good in every subject but the teachers still hated him and he literally never got to go outside for recess because he was in trouble.

Coulrophobia often went out to street fights and won 374 out of 375 fights. His only loss was a 25 vs. 1 handicap match elimination style and Coulrophobia almost won but a HP printer was smacked right on his temple when he was fighting the last person. As you should know already, he was knocked out cold. After his 375th fight, Coulrophobia decided to leave street fighting and start amateur wrestling. He didn't stay in amateur wrestling for long because he won every match in about 7 moves.

When Coulrophobia started semi-pro wrestling, Coulrophobia had a short fuse and one of his fellow wrestling students found that out the hard way. When Coulrophobia was 13, he was so pissed off by a student at a gym that he smashed the student's head against the wall, did a reverse springboard DDT to the student and kept on beating him up until he has an extremely major concussion. Luckily for Coulrophobia, there was a scout from an extremely powerful wrestling corporation that owned lots of wrestling federations which was called TWG and the scout gave Coulrophobia a trial match up against a TWG federation champion who he absolutely annhilated and was accepted into the TWG College.

How Coulrophobia became a psycho was a simple story. While he was having brain surgery, (he got smashed on his head too much) a stupid mafia member put a tazer to Coulrophobia's brain while in surgery when it was really meant for the guy next door. The doctors and nurses couldn't repair any of the damage except the part of his brain which had his education(including wrestling education).

When Coulrophobia was fighting at a local gym, a TWG federation GM that went by the name of Jared Fogle saw and IMMEDIATELY offered him a contract. Coulrophobia, with an extremely bloodthirsty look on his face, accepted the contract.

Brand(s) of Wrestling you watch: TNA, the occasional WWE
Top 3 favorite wrestlers on that brand: TNA: Kurt Angle, Motorcity Machine Guns and Kevin Nash.
WWE: Anyone that's not John Cena >.>
Favorite Band(s): Green Day, Girls Aloud(Cheryl Cole FTW!)
Favorite Song from each listed band: 21 Guns, Sound of the Underground
Favorite Joke (with the answer please):

One day in Sunday School, Mary was asleep. The teacher asked Mary "Who created the earth?". Johnny, who was sitting behind Mary, sticks a pencil into Mary's ear and Mary jumps up holding her ear saying "GOD ALMIGHTY!" and the teacher replies "Correct Mary!". After asking questions to other pupils, the teacher comes back to Mary asking "Who is our saviour?". Johnny sticks the pencil in Mary's ear and Mary jumps up holding her ear saying "JESUS CHRIST!" and the teacher replies "Correct again Mary! I'm liking the new enthusiasm!". After asking questions to different questions to different pupils, the teacher comes back to Mary asking "What did Eve say to Adam after she had given birth to their 23rd child?". Johnny sticks the pencil in Mary's ear. What does Mary say?

ANSWER: Mary shouts "If you stick that thing inside me again, I'll break it in half!! The teacher faints.

Back to top Go down

Wrestler Description - Page 2 Empty Tanto "The Great"

Post  Tanto Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Wrestler's Name: Tanto
Face or Heel: Tweener (or heel if tweener is not an option)
Class of Wrestler: Resistance
Requested Theme Song: Epica - The Last Crusade
Trademark Moves: Haran'dull, Larissa, Revenge Of Sirahn Din
Finishers: Tantoslam
Short Biography: Tanto is a warrior of "The Righteous One" Sirahn Din, protector of the secrets of Haran'dull. He awaits the return of Sirahn Din and fights for what is right. Or, at least, he claims and believes to do so. In reality, he is just a sadistic self-centered prick who thrives on the pain of the others, fighting a war that was lost a long time ago.
Brand(s) of Wrestling you watch: WWE, TNA (PPVs only)
Top 3 favorite wrestlers on that brand: Mr. Anderson, The Undertaker
Favorite Band(s): Too many to mention all... Epica is one of them
Favorite Song from each listed band: Illusive Consensus
Favorite Joke: A guy walks into a bar... I forgot the rest of it.
Tanto
Tanto
Admin

http://dominion-wrestling.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  James Calaway Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Wrestler's Name: James Calaway
Male or Female:Male
Face or Heel:Sorta in the middle but on the face side...Sorta like Randy Orton is right now but a little more face
Class of Wrestler:Balanced
Requested Theme Song (must relate to the wrestler in some way): Shoot to Thrill AC/DC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kD8sxIjVuc&feature=player_embedded
Trademark Moves:Modified Back Spinning Wheel Kick,
Modified Body Slam, Modified Double Axe Handle
Finishers: Missery Slam
Short Biography: James Calaway comes from the Indie circuit where he was successful winning a few title and is the type of guy who wants to go out and give the fans what they want and put on a great show to win but he will do whatever it takes to climb the mountain to be the Main eventer and world champion.
Brand(s) of Wrestling you watch: TNA RAW not alot but every now and again
Top 3 favorite wrestlers on that brand: Kurt Angle, Randy Orton and AJ Styles
Favorite Band(s) Foo Fighters, Creed, Nirvana, Ozzy, Queen,Def Leppard, Guns N Roses, AC/DC
Favorite Song from each listed band:Everlong,One,Smells like Teen Spirit,Crazy Train, Bohemian Rhapsody,Photograph,Paradise City,Thunderstruck
Favorite Joke (with the answer please)My favorite off the top of my head is a little dirty so i'll go with...What job requires the most patience? A doctor

Last edited by James Calaway on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Calaway
James Calaway

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Bullet Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 am

Wrestler's Name: Silver Bullet
Male or Female: male
Requested Theme Song (must relate to the wrestler in some way):
Trademark Moves: Bullet lock and Bulletplex
Finishers: Gun slinger and Silver Bomb

Short Biography:

After years and years of training and hard work Silver Bullet Started His career wrestling in streets and after a while He found the perfect place to shouw his talent in the first time he was unkown but after hard work silver bullet started to be a famous wreslter who can dominate anyone

Brand(s) of Wrestling you watch: TNA
Top 3 favorite wrestlers on that brand: Kurt Angel , chris sabin and Aj styles
Favorite Band(s) Aerosmith
Favorite Song from each listed band: You gotta move
Favorite Joke (with the answer please): Once a day.... I can't remeber the rest

Theme Song:
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Matthews Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:23 pm

Wrestler's Name: Ryan Matthews

Requested Theme Song (must relate to the wrestler in some way): Hunt you Down by Saliva

Trademark Moves: Cheetos slam, Code red drop, Modified Double Axe Handle

Finishers:
The death drop hold: power bombs his opponent onto the mat while holding his legs and putting his legs in between and twisting him around and wrenching his legs, in a sharpshooter position

Cheetos gaiden: Prepares his cheetos flavored sword while hurling cheetos at his opponent and thrusting the gaiden sword (that he stole from Ryu Hayabusa) into his opponents midsection, causing a cheese infection that slowly saps away his opponents strength

Triple code red: Kicks his opponent in the gut and sets their head in between his legs and lifts him into the powerbomb position
and slams him on the mat once lifts him and slams him twice lifts him again and slams him as hard as possible for the third time and then rolls on to him for the pin executing a devastating Triple code red

Short Biography: I grew up on the streets of Minneapolis with only his older brother Brian, I grew into a life of crime. When I was 13 me and my brother broke into the wrong persons house. 1. the person was home, and 2. the person was professional wrestler, the wrestler super kicked my brother and knocked him out cold, but I jumped on the wrestlers back and put him into a sleeper hold, the wrestler threw me off and commented on my grip, and then in an odd turn of events the wrestler laughed and said that was one hell of a grip, he then offered to train the both of us, hence ten years pass and I am still the same cocky snot nosed kid I was then, only this time I have the proper training it takes to unleash a rain of terror upon the wrestling world. Armed with knowledge of the business I am ready to destroy all the weak insignificant wrestlers that stand in my way. Management has tried to hold me down but they just can't stop me and my brother. With us as a team, will anyone be able to stop these arrogant jerks.

Brand(s) of Wrestling you watch: WWE, TNA

Top 3 favorite wrestlers on that brand: WWE: Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and Triple HHH/Undertaker/Kane
TNA: Kurt Angle, Sting, Kevin Nash

Favorite Band(s)Skillet, Linkin Park

Favorite Song from each listed band: In the End (Linkin Park), Awake and Alive (Skillet)

Favorite Joke (with the answer please):None

Physical Appearance:
Short Spiky Blond Hair, Black Sunglasses, Black Pants, Long Black Leather Coat (only during entrance), Black T-Shirt, Tattoo of a cow skull with a snake going through it on right shoulder and a flaming skull on the left shoulder

Picture:
Wrestler Description - Page 2 983566-james-marsters-spike-buffy
Ryan Matthews
Ryan Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2