Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV Comments

Go down

PPV Comments Empty PPV Comments

Post  Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:33 pm

(Jared Fogle walks out with no music)

(Louve and Robotoo are still bickering on the night's previous happenings)

Jared Fogle: Hello R&RW!! Sorry bout the music tonight, but the speakers aren't working for commentary or music, so that apology goes double for you at home. I am here to talk to you about the PPV that is taking place in three weeks right here, in the R&RW Arena!!

(Crowd begins to chant R&R, R&R, R&R)

Jared Fogle: So first off, you all know that we have a budget set aside for a special band to come in and play a few songs for us, which is one reason why our PPV's are Bi-Monthly. So who is playing at the PPV? Well, once I tell you the name of the PPV, if you don't know immeditely who is playing at the PPV, then you need to get your head checked. Are you ready for this? The name of the PPV taking place in three weeks right here in the R&RW arena is........... Wanted Dead Or Alive!!!

(Crowd roars and chants Bon Jovi!! Bon Jovi!!)

Jared Fogle: I thought you guys would like that!! So now you ask what matches are taking place at the PPV. Well, all will be revealed in good time. However, I will say this. New titles will debut, Bones will be broken, and Guitars will be shattered. So now I guess that with all of that said, I need to get back to work. However, I would like you all to fill out the card underneath your chair to request the songs that Bon Jovi will play. So, let get the show back rolling!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum