Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never a good thing

2 posters

Go down

Never a good thing Empty Never a good thing

Post  Perfect Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:50 pm

The camera turns to Perfect, who was beaten up bad a couple of weeks ago. Seems that after the long break, he came back into the federation a couple times weakened. He could not stand still and not move after getting hit by a strong punch or kick like he used to. He even gets beaten up bad into a condition he look like he was half dead. He was never ever seen in this kind of condition before. So the cameraman decides to take a look at his daily activities , since he has been badly injured but still continues on wrestling. At that time, he was taking an ice bath.

Interviewer: Good mornign Perfect. What are you doing at this kind of the day? It's like 8 in the morning and your taking an ice bath.

Perfect: Well, I have to do this every morning when i wake up and right before I sleep. I have been suffering alot lately.

Interviewer: That brings me to my point of coming here. What have you been doing during the long break? It seems that you gotten a lot more weaker . You seem to get knocked down easily compared to last time, when it takes 5 guys to take you down.

Perfect: Well, as you know I have this sort of "special training" going on. My strength was all taken away, up to a point where i not only lose the strength i gain through my whole life of training, but also became weaker than I was before I ever started crawling as a baby. Guess all this training involving my chi energy really does works, yeah?

Interviewer: Oh right. sure it does. But why are you letting yoruself go through this? You should be getting stronger, not getting weaker. You know, you just might die one day while your wrestling. Not to be mean or anything.

Perfect: I guess you really don't know me , yeah? Well let me tell you a little bit of me. One thing alot of people don't know about me , is that being fair is really really important in me. Through my whole life, I've learnt to do anything and everything fairly. If my opponent was born weak, I';d make sure I do anything that will make the match fair. I'd tie one hand behind my back, blindfold myself, or even using the special technique to make myself a 100times weaker, which actually works surprisingly. You know, my master is into all this magic stuff. I never believed it work, though I'm starting to believe it does.

Interviewer: I think I'd better not take anymore of yoru time. Thanks for answering, and enjoy your ice bath.

Perfect: Your welcome and anytime man. Well, now its time for some hot bath.

As the camera turned away, a few really hot chicks with D cup natural busts with curvy which every guy desires walks into the room and joins Perfect in the bath.

Perfect

Back to top Go down

Never a good thing Empty Re: Never a good thing

Post  icon sean Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 am

You should really use some color
icon sean
icon sean

Back to top Go down