Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning

Go down

The Beginning Empty The Beginning

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

The camera fades in as Billie Gene is standing outside of a door. The camera focuses in more and it is clearly visible that the room belongs to Johnny Anderson. Billie Gene hesitantly opens the door and walks into the locker room.

Billie Gene: "Johnny Anderson?"

Johnny Anderson stops lifting weights to shift his gaze upon Billie Gene. He then starts to speak.

Johnny Anderson: "What do you want?"

Billie Gene: "I was just wondering if you had anything planned for tonight, since you of course aren't supposed to officially wrestle in the ring for another week or two."

Johnny Anderson: "I guess you've heard about my shoulder injury right before I signed too. Damn, no one in this (censored) business knows how to keep a (censored) secret. But you wanna know something? I do have something planned for tonight. And it might have to do with you later on."

Billie Gene's expression changes to that of a naughty schoolgirl, but remains focused. Somehow, with so many thoughts going through her mind, she gets a few more words out.

Billie Gene: "Well, good luck with whatever it is you have in store. I'm looking forward to it."

Billie Gene runs out of the locker room, not in a frightened way, but in a oddly happy way. It can be seen that she has a huge grin on her face, and likely ran out to avoid Johnny Anderson seeing her so happy.

Johnny Anderson: "Damn, Jared was right, these interviewers are odd, but I've gotta admit, she's a keeper."

The camera fades to that message, which leaves a wave of suspicion surrounding the cameraman, and not to mention the fans watching.
The Beginning 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down