Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shocking End Of The Killers

2 posters

Go down

The Shocking End Of The Killers Empty The Shocking End Of The Killers

Post  Brian Matthews Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:10 pm

We Bring You Backstage To The Killers,Ryan and Brian Matthews Getting Ready To Be Interviewed

Ryan Matthews, is talking and yelling on the phone while Brian Is Tapping up his Wrists

Ryan Matthews:Ryan yelling into phone "WHAT ARE YOU INSANE,WE DESERVE THIS....WHY...."Ryan throws his phone at the wall and then picks up a folded steel chair and swings it at Brian's face.

The shot connects directly with Brian's face bringing him down to the ground.

Ryan Matthews:Ryan keeps swinging the chair backing and forth on Brian's leg "THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU COST US BOTH OF THE MATCHES THAT WOULD HAVE PROPELLED US TO THE TITLES...YOUR A WEAKLING I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS YEARS AGO."

Brian Matthews:"AHHHH,STOP..."

Ryan Matthews:Ryan throws the steel chair down and starts stomping on Brian's leg,who continues to scream.

Security arrives and pulls Ryan away just as the medical team comes

Camera goes to Brian's screaming figure.Brian is holding his leg, his face is a crimson mask.

Camera slowly fades out as we go to commercial break.

Brian Matthews

Back to top Go down

The Shocking End Of The Killers Empty Re: The Shocking End Of The Killers

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Nice, but a few format issues. Also, only proper nouns and beginnings of sentences should be capitalized. Here's what it should look like:

The camera fades in and shows Ryan and Brian Matthews, better known as The Killers, getting ready to go to a scheduled interview. Ryan Matthews is talking and yelling on the phone while Brian is taping up his wrists.

Ryan Matthews (yelling into phone): "What?! Are you insane?! We deserve this and you know it... Why?..."

Ryan throws his phone at the wall and then picks up a folded steel chair. He stares angrily at Brian and swings it at Brian's face. The shot connects directly with Brian's face bringing him down to the ground. Ryan repeatedly slams the chair down on Brian's leg.

Ryan Matthews:"This is your fault!! You're the one who cost us both of the matches that would have propelled up to contender status!! I can't believe I didn't do this years ago, weakling."

Brian Matthews is reaching for his leg, obviously in pain. Ryan throws the steel chair to the side and starts stomping on Brian's leg. Brian is screaming, seemingly trying to get someone in here to help him. Finally security arrives and pulls Ryan away just as the medical team comes into the locker room. The medical team brings in a gurney and lifts Brian onto it. The camera goes to Brian's crippled figure. Brian is holding his leg, his face is a crimson mask. The camera slowly fades out to the rage-filled beast known as Ryan Matthews.

you didn't make many mistakes, just the few that you made were frequently repeated. Also, the same thing I said to Mr.Randy Orton when he was here, don't capitalize so many words.

Last edited by "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
The Shocking End Of The Killers 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian Matthews Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 am

ok thanks man i appreciate the help so do i use yours because it's better or do i just rewrite.

Brian Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:23 am

It doesn't really matter, you'd just have to edit your's or I'd have to add color. Editing mine would be easier, so let's go with that.
The Shocking End Of The Killers 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down