Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask and you'll receive (PPV promo)

Go down

Ask and you'll receive (PPV promo) Empty Ask and you'll receive (PPV promo)

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Billie Gene is backstage with Bobo the Clownkiller and Dan Babyface Dragon ....

Billie Gene:"A couple of weeks back we saw the tremendous tagteam match between these two gentlemen with me at this moment and the team of Greentoe and Divine Tank. The match went back and forth for a long time until the referee finally stopped the match and declared the win to Greentoe and Divine Tank...."

Bobo:"A tremendous tagteam match indeed between us, Anti Clowns Inc., and that greentoet clown and that drag queen from the 80’s Divine aka the Robinson’s Clowns...."

Billie Gene:"That’s the Robinson’s Warriors”

Dragon:"Whatever. A tremendous tagteam match indeed until...."

Billie Gene:"Until what?”

Bobo:"Until that damn referee had a brain fart and declared those clowns the winner of the match. For some time, especially Dragon here was speechless. Right Dragon?"

Dragon:"..................................................................................................................."

Bobo:"See like I said, speechless....Now a tiny setback like a referee’s brain fart isn’t something that holds a team like Anti Clowns Inc. down for long, oh no. Dragon found his voice again"

Dragon:"Hallelujah!!!!"

Bobo:"Hallelujah, you said it. Like I said, Dragon found his voice again and"

Dragon:"Hallelujah!!!!"

Bobo:"The first was funny but stop it okay?"

Dragon:"Sorry...."

Bobo:"You don’t have to be sorry but those two clowns surely will be after we are through with them. After that very bad referee’s decision we, Anti Clowns Inc. asked, no we demanded a rematch against the Robinson’s Clowns. And see, ask and you’ll receive!!!! We demanded a rematch and RRW GM Jared Fogle in his wisdom did just that. He gave us that rematch on our upcoming special PPV and that match will be for the brand new RRW Opening Act tagteam championship title. A title that will fit very nicely with Anti Clowns Inc...."

Billie Gene:"That’s right, I almost forgot. It’s going to be on our upcoming RRW PPV and special guests are....none other then rockband Bon Jovi....”

Dragon:"Another thing that was big in the 80’s just like that drag queen Divine he he he...."

Bobo:"Ha ha ha....You know I’ve heard a rumor that that Bon Jovi singer clown”

Billie Gene:"Jon Bon Jovi, You know I had a crush on him when I was a young girl, I guess I still have hi hi hi,,,,”

Bobo:"Yeah....like I said, I’ve heard a rumor that that Jon Bon Jovi clown had an affair with that drag queen Divine all throughout the 80’s. He surely needed some Bad Medicine, you know, Something for the pain he he he...."

Dragon:"Ha ha ha I guess All he wanted is everything in These eh those Days. Or maybe he went down in a Blaze of Glory evertime he wanted he he he....ah well I guess It’s his Life and He was there for him he he he...."

Billie Gene:"Are you guys done with the Bon Jovi jokes?”

Bobo:"Almost. now they say that Good guys don’t always wear white but clowns surely wear red noses and floppy shoes!!!! And I promise you that it’s going to be Blood on Blood when you step into the ring again. That is if you ever make it to the ring he he he....

Bobo swings a chair through air hitting his tagteam partner Dragon in the head by mistake....

....Oops my bad...."

Dragon:"Dammit man watch it where you swing that thing!!!!"

Bobo:"How do you feel?"

Dragon:"What kinda dumb question is that? I just got hit in the head with a chair, how do you think I feel?"

Bobo:"Oh and now you’re all of a sudden Mr. Grumpy pants? Get up you clown"

Dragon:"Hey don’t call me a clown"

Billie Gene:"Are you guys done?”

Bobo:"Eh I got one more. Or do you want to do it Dragon?"

Dragon:"You do it"

Bobo:"Okay Robinson’s Clowns!!!! Save a Prayer tonight, or better yet save all your prayers because from now on you’re Living on a Prayer!!!!"

Billie Gene:"Okay that’s it for me. I’m out of here....”

Dragon:"I’ll be Superman tonight!!!!"

Bobo:"Ha ha ha. Anti Clowns Inc., your new RRW Opening Act Tagteam Champions!!!!"
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum