Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hard ambush

Go down

A Hard ambush Empty A Hard ambush

Post  Jeff_Hardy1222 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 am

A video clip is shown on the R&RW Tron.

Jeff_hardy1222 is seen backstage with a strange figure.

Jeff_hardy1222: And your one of Fogle's assistants?

Strange Figure: Yes. Now hurry, Jared Fogel, is waiting for you in his office. He'll cut my pay if you don't hurry!

Jeff_hardy1222: Sure, sure. I'll get there. Don't worry.

The camera follows as he heads towards Jared's office.

Jeff_hardy1222: What the....

Right before he grasp's the door knob, he is grabbed from behind by a masked figure, and taken into the lockerroom. The masked figure is later revealed to be Killer Dog. Killer Dog pushes Jeff_hardy1222 to the ground with a violent thud, and closes the door with a thunderous slam. Sounds of screaming, laughing and steel chair shots can be heard. After a few seconds, Killer Dog checks the corridor, and leaves the lockerroom with the lifeless corpse of Jeff_hardy1222. Esgaroth and Jared Fogle are seen entering the lockerroom.

Jared Fogle: What the hell happened here!!

Esgaroth: Someone call for an ambulence!!

Other R&RW wrestlers are seen rushing to see the comotion as the screen fades.

Esgaroth is seen standing in the middle of the ring, being surronded by chants of
"Es-ga-roth! Es-ga-roth!" Esgaroth wait's as the cheering come's to a halt.

Esgaroth: As you just saw..on the R&RW Tron..Jeff_hardy1222 suffered very severe injuries..due the the foolishness of a "Killer Dog" who can't come out and fight a fair match. And because of Killer Dog's cowardness..there will be no Freak on a leash match between Jeff_hardy1222 and Killer Dog.

Crowd boo's at an intense rate.

Esgaroth: Yes, yes..I know that's horrible. But, I will fight for my friend at the PPV. Now..I will challenge Killer Dog to a Freak..on a Leash match!!!

The arena erupts with cheers.

Esgaroth: It's time he got what was coming to him..I'll get Jeff_hardy1222 a revenge he won't want to miss..I'll make Killer Dog suffer through even worse torment, than Jeff went through. I'll make sure that unlike Jeff..Killer Dog, WILL NOT..come back!

Esgaroth drops the mic, and heads up the entrance ramp while walking through thunderous cheering from the crowd. He pauses at the top, gives a short gesture to the crowd, and leaves to backstage.

Jeff_Hardy1222

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum