Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of Role Plays(all new members must read)

Go down

Rules of Role Plays(all new members must read) Empty Rules of Role Plays(all new members must read)

Post  Admin Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 am

Hello, I am the admin of Rock and Roll Wrestling, Jared Fogle,

Many people think that they can get away with anything on their Role Plays; I'm here to say that If I see your Rp breaking one of the following rules, the first time, I will give you a warning and ask you to make corrections. The second time, I will ask you to rewrite the whole message. The third time, I will suspend you from the next show(Which only hurts you and your RP rival). Anymore times after that, Suspension for another two shows. If you reach 10 Warnings, you receive one with every rule break, You will be fired from the roster.

Role Play Rules:

1. No swearing (I will allow some words, check with me before you post them though)
2. No sexual terms
3. No WWE terms or Finisher names (example: Slobberknocker, Pedigree, FU)
4. Try to feud with someone your level
5. If your RP leads to a Special Match, attempt to have the match outside the fed, then copy the match and send it to me.
6. English is the primary language
7. Respect your fellow roster members

If you see someone breaking one or more of these rules, send me a PM (don't worry, your identity will be kept secret).

Thank You
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down