Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show 2 RP opening

Go down

Show 2 RP opening Empty Show 2 RP opening

Post  Admin Fri May 28, 2010 9:39 pm

(Jared walks out to the ring)

Jared Fogle: Ladies and Gentlemen, as you all know, last week was a horrible show for us. Damn Straight not only destroyed Gamer, our Global Icon Champion, but he also cheated his way into winning more picks than I did. One of which was our FORMER Solo Artist Champion, JD Chilltown. Yes, I said former. Now I am going to have four wrestlers compete tonight for a shot at being the two number one contenders to the vacant Solo Artist Title match in three weeks at our next PPV, For Whom The Bell Tolls. Not only will it be a title match, it will be a............... surprise match to be announced as we come closer to our PPV. Now, the four wrestlers fighting for their chance at being one of the number one contenders will be.......... Stryfe Hyper!! TROLL!! Brian Kingsley!! and last but certainly not least, (Pauses for effect) Mr. CEO!!

(Crowd goes wild)

Jared Fogle: Now just to make sure we have the perfect number one contenders to the title at the PPV, the winners of the matches tonight will have to put number one contendership on the line next week against the losing opponent they didn't fight!

(Crowd cheers again)

Jared Fogle: Now besides all that, we have got a great show tonight!! With appearances by Jimmy Thunder!! Jimmy the Animal!! Dan Babyface Dragon!! David Crowley!! and THE BIG FIERESCHIMMEL!! So everyone enjoy the show and maybe I will see you later!! Let the first match......begin!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum