Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billie Gene intervieuws TheWonderkid about the attack.

2 posters

Go down

Billie Gene intervieuws TheWonderkid about the attack. Empty Billie Gene intervieuws TheWonderkid about the attack.

Post  TheWonderkid Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Billie Gene: Welcome ladies and gentleman! At this moment, i dont have anyone too intervieuw, but.. Well yeah, being the good intervieuwer ill just pick someone who looks interresing!

Billie Gene starts seaching for someone to intervieuw, at the first moment it looks like she cant find anybody the fans are starting to dislike it untill she finds TheWonderkid

Billie Gene: Excuse me, mister.. ehm..

TheWonderkid: The name is, TheWonderkid.. Go on.

Billie Gene: Ok, TheWonderkid. Do you have a second?

TheWonderkid: Ah, ofcourse i do..

Billie Gene: Wait.. The last time i saw you.. You got attacked..

TheWonderkid: Sadly yes..

Billie Gene: Well, what are your thoughts on that?

TheWonderkid: Well first of all.. At the moment.. I did not know what to think.. But afterwards.. It was just anger..

Billie Gene: What are your thoughts on it now then?

TheWonderkid: You're bad at making me finish talking. Anyways..
You see.. I was making my introduction. I did not asked for an attack or anything like that, i didn't even had a match at that night.. Now.. IF The Masked Person tried to make an impact on me by attacking me.. HE'S DOING IT WRONG.
If you wanna make an impact have it ONE on ONE. Not masked, not from behind but FACE TO FACE.

Billie Gene: Woah.. You're sure not holding your mind back..

TheWonderkid: What would you do if you get smacked with a steelchair while youre introducing yourself..

Billie Gene: True.. Do you have any clue who it could be?

TheWonderkid: Well one thing is set in stone.. This "Masked Guy" doesnt like me. I dont know what his problem is. But.. if he wants a piece of TheWonderkid..
Then all i can say.. PLAYTIME HAS BEGUN!

TheWonderkid, taunts into the camera but just when he turns his back..

The Masked Man COMES OUT OF NOWHERE!
The Masked Man, quickly gets behind TheWonderkid smacking him at the back of the head with a steel chair executing a
MORTAL Steel chair shot!

Billie Gene: GET SOMEBODY OUT HERE, HE LOOKS HURT!!

The Masked Man grabs the microphone out of Billie Gene's hands stares into the camera and takes his time while Billie Gene's is looking at a knocked out TheWonderkid

The Masked Man: Making an impact? TheWonderkid.. Consider this payback..
And i've just begon..

As soon as he came, The Masked Man runs away. Leaving TheWonderkid knocked out cold and the fans booing
TheWonderkid
TheWonderkid

Back to top Go down

Billie Gene intervieuws TheWonderkid about the attack. Empty Re: Billie Gene intervieuws TheWonderkid about the attack.

Post  TheWonderkid Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 am

TheWonderkid's Music Hits, as he makes his way to the ring as the crowd goes crazy.

When TheWonderkid grabs a mic he keeps looking if isnt gonna get attacked this time

TheWonderkid: 2 Times in a row, last monday and.. tonight..
A masked man, attacked me..

TheWonderkid once again turns around to look if nobody is comming from under the ring to attack him

TheWonderkid: Even during an introduction.. Knocking me outcold..
Im just wondering why?! If you want a match, come and get it..
Dont hide behind a mask, it only makes you weaker.. and weaker..

TheWonderkid looks at the annoucer

TheWonderkid: The worst thing is.. It could be anybody.. It could be the annoucer.. it could be our commetary.. It could be Jared Fogle our GM..
But as far as i know, it isnt one of those 3.
Its someone who doesn't like me..

TheWonderkid: Someone who didnt liked the fact.. That Im wrestling here..

The crowd starts chanting: WRESTLE HIM

TheWonderkid: Hah.. I wish i could wrestle him.
So i can show who i am.

TheWonderkid: But im afraid.. It can't happen right now.. As long i dont know who's behind that mask.. I can't do anything.
I can attack anyone in this building, but knowing that the masked man will attack me..

TheWonderkid: You know what..? MASKED MAN, IM CALLING YOU OUT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!! I know you're back there!!

The Crowd starts cheering!

TheWonderkid: Come on masked man, where are you now when im calling you out!

The Masked man appears on the screen with his hand around Billie Gene's throat

The Masked Man: Well, hello there TheWonderkid.

TheWonderkid: Let, the interviewer go.. She has NOTHING to do with this.

The Masked man: Well, actually she does. She called help for you.. I wanted to see you suffer.

TheWonderkid: Don't you dare to hurt her..

The Masked man: Look at how lovely she is..

Billie Gene: Please let me go..

The Masked Man: I wonder what your pretty face would look if there's a little bit blood on..

The Masked Man grabs ketchup..

Billie Gene: PLEASE DONT! It took me hours to do my make-up!

The Masked Man: Of course i wont do anything to do..

The Masked Man pushes Billie Gene away, as she quickly starts running away

The Masked Man: Im not hurting womans.. But i do hurt.. You TheWonderkid!

TheWonderkid: You're only to scared to do it face to face.

The Masked Man: HAHAHA! Wait and see TheWonderkid.
For tonight.. Im leaving you alone.. But who knows what happens next time we meet?

TheWonderkid: There won't be a next time.. Im willing to search down the whole back to find you and rip that mask of your face.

The Masked Man: You talk so big.. But, unmasking? Who knows when that's gonna happen?

TheWonderkid: I do.. It'll be the next time we meet again because then.. ILL RIP THAT MASK OF YOUR HEAD!

The Masked Man: I was thinking different things, how about ANOTHER steel chair shot!?!

TheWonderkid: I would love that, but i'd rather UNMASK YOU! And give you the beating you deserve!!

The Masked Man: Just wait and see Wonderkid, just wait and see..
Consider this payback..!

The screen fades away..

TheWonderkid: Well people, just Wait and see huh?

TheWonderkid leaves the ring
TheWonderkid
TheWonderkid

Back to top Go down

Billie Gene intervieuws TheWonderkid about the attack. Empty Re: Billie Gene intervieuws TheWonderkid about the attack.

Post  Cross Rhodes Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:19 am

(The WonderKid is walking to the locker room)

(Cross Rhodes comes out of nowhere)

Cross Rhodes picks up a Steel Chair and swings in into the back of the wonderkid head with a steel chair executing a MORTAL Steel chair shot!

(Cross Rhodes stares at the wonderkid and looks back too the locker room than walks over and meets the masked man and receives a cheque holding $75,000)

The Masked Man:i'll do whatever i can to keep you away from the ring.

Cross Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWonderkid Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:49 am

Mhm, that looks good.
TheWonderkid
TheWonderkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Cross Rhodes Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:11 am

thanks

Cross Rhodes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down