Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Masked Man's speech

3 posters

Go down

The Masked Man's speech Empty The Masked Man's speech

Post  Admin Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm

(The light dim and Back in Black by AC-DC begins to play, the Masked Man walks to the ring)

Masked Man: Cut my music and give me a mic!!

(The music stops. A referee hands the Masked Man a microphone. Now the Masked Man takes a deep breath)

Masked Man: Everyone thinks they know who I am, and nobody will take the chance to guess.

That is the story of my life.

I am an unknown, the person in the corner of your eye that disappears when you try to look, I am both a god and a bug, I am your best friend and your most hated enemy.

Whenever I am noticed, I am turned away. Twelve years ago, such an event occured that backs up my story.

Whether you want to believe it or not, I was once the face on every box of cereal that you could think of.

I was recognized by everyone who was anyone.

Bill Clinton, the president of the USA at that time asked for MY autograph!

I had it all! Money, Fame, and any woman I wanted!

And then it happened......

Kansas City, Missouri.......

March 18, 1998.

I was on my way to defend my World Championship, and yes, I was a WORLD CHAMPION!!

I had a clear path from my hotel onto the highway and a young teenage punk named Dennis Thyme, better known to you as TheWonderKid, decided to try and go around me.

The next part is a bit foggy in my mind but it happened somewhat to this effect.

I was pulling out of the hotel parking lot onto the road when young Dennis decided to try to turn around me into the second lane of the highway and rear-ended me in such a way that his wheels got caught under my wheels and when he tried to pull out from under my car so he wouldn't get in any trouble, he turned in some direction that I don't remember and my car flipped over onto the hotel grass.

Now, such an accident doesn't seem like something to hold a grudge over for twelve years, but he didn't just hurt my car, he destroyed my career!

For after the cops came, I was released from my car but I couldn't remember who I was.

It wasn't for 3 weeks after that that I remembered that I was the world champion.

I went online to see where my company was and I flew there in a hospital gown, IV tube, disconnected from the bag, still in my arm!

I arrived in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to find that as soon as I walked into my former GM's office, he stripped me of my title and gave it to my opponent whom I was supposed to fight that horrible day.

Not only that, he FIRED ME!!

There I was, a man who had it all and it was all taken from me by TheWonderKid in a flash.

For years I have planned my revenge to take from Dennis Thyme, if only a shard of what I had, what was everything to him.

While I am still keeping my face underneath this black ski mask, I now have a propostion for Dennis Thyme, A.K.A. TheWonderKid.

I have waited twelve years for an opportunity to look you in the eye and then beat you down for everything that you have done to me and now I will have a chance to do it, for my proposition is this.

At NEW's next PPV, For Whom The Bell Tolls, I will offer you the chance to look at the face of the man you destroyed for I will offer to you my mask.

But for every item, there is a price. For you only see my face if you beat me, square in the middle of the ring.

However, if I beat you, I handcuff you to adjacent top ring ropes so that your arms are wide open, and I am allowed to beat you with everything I have, up until the point of injury. I want you to think this over carefully, A Mask vs. Vicious Beatdown match.

I will be listening for your answer, for I will be hiding in the shadows waiting and pondering my strategy.

(The Masked Man drops the microphone down onto the ground and begins to walk away to the back)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Masked Man's speech Empty Re: The Masked Man's speech

Post  TheWonderkid Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:43 pm

TheWonderkid's music hits, as he makes his way to ring with a HUUUGE smile on his face.

TheWonderkid: You see, ladies and gentleman. The Masked Man finally found the guts to face me!

TheWonderkid: Buuuuut, lets talk about his little.. history lesson..

TheWonderkid: You see.. I might've destroyed his life.. But..
Come on man.. I was young and confused..
I mean.. I stole that car!! Woops.. I shouldn't tell that in public..

TheWonderkid: Anyways.. You're saying you had all huh? You were THE man. THE icon! The hero, of the USA?! That are some pretty nice things to brag about.
But now.. You're hiding behind mask, waiting to strike and destroy MY life.

TheWonderkid: Wow.. If you really were that amazing in those days. You would've have THE MONEY to forgive me.

Masked Man: I didn't have any money, because most, if not all of it, was used to pay hospital bills!

TheWonderkid: You say you were a world champion huh? Why couldn't you just wait a few months?! If the fans loved you so much, you could've wait and then make a AMAZING return!!

Masked Man: I told you and I told everyone already, I was stripped of my title and was fired!! How was I supposed to make a return?

TheWonderkid: You see, i've always lived with guilt
Untill today..

TheWonderkid: But for now.. I can only laugh and think about how stupid you really are. I mean you could return but you didn't you've lived with this feeling of revenge and payback. Now you're trying to get payback.. And its going pretty well..

TheWonderkid: It's just, you'll never but NEVER get back into your old self.
And now.. you're challenging me into this "Mask VS. Beatdown Match" I could accept to rip that mask off your funny face.. BUUUUUUT, what if I do lose?
Get a terrible beating, untill injury?!?

TheWonderkid: If you win, you get to beat me up, with everything you can think of. What can I do except getting burned alive?
I know you won't do that.
You were champion. A face, not a heel. Payback is hard i know it..
I feel the pain you've had.. caused by me.

TheWonderkid: I've always felt sorry.. But, after I've won the match at the PPV.. Im sure, I didn't do the wrong thing.
I ACCEPT THE MATCH IS ON!

The crowd goes insane!!

TheWonderkid: Hey masky, you better watch my match. It'll just be like our match. Im gonna destroy my opponent.. Which is..

TheWonderkid: THE BIG FEIERSCHIMMEL

The crowd, goes unstoppable crazy!!

TheWonderkid: Just waaait and see.

Post this before my match that makes the RP more fun.
TheWonderkid
TheWonderkid

Back to top Go down

Post  icon sean Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:34 pm

THE BIG FEIERSCHIMMEL is lvl 12 u kno that?
icon sean
icon sean

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWonderkid Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:42 pm

Yes, jared chose him to be my opponent.
Apperenly they like giving me high level opponents.
TheWonderkid
TheWonderkid

Back to top Go down

Post  icon sean Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:17 pm

wow u shouldnt take them then
icon sean
icon sean

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWonderkid Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 am

But i wanna lose the match, as part of my RP.
TheWonderkid
TheWonderkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down