Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cincy Boys

3 posters

Go down

The Cincy Boys Empty The Cincy Boys

Post  Donovan Jenkins Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Donovan Jenkins:Well,Johnny you and me got a match tonight against another team so you ready

Johnny Anderson:Hell Yeah I'm Ready once the fans see us they go crazy cause were the Boyz and no one can or will stop us and once we get the tag team championships it will be the time.

Donovan Jenkins:Well,lets hope nothing goes wrong............

Johnny Anderson:Anyways i got a plan for us to win tonight and to make a big impact i'll start first in the match and then like once i do my finisher u take out a chair and knock out the other superstar while the ref isn't looking and then we both go in the ring and double team on the other guy.......then one of us goes and gets the pin so it sound like a plan.
Donovan Jenkins
Donovan Jenkins

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxSteelKill20xX?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

The Cincy Boys Empty Re: The Cincy Boys

Post  "The Bruiser" Vincenzo Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 pm

this is not good, and we were scheduled to have an rp
The Cincy Boys 75-68
"The Bruiser" Vincenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 pm

"The Bruiser" Vincenzo wrote:this is not good, and we were scheduled to have an rp
1. you need to stop criticizing other people who are just beginning RP'ers when you're not even that good yourself.
2. I'll edit it when it comes time to use it, but for now just leave it. Also, this isn't to be used for maybe a couple seasons, as I need to get through my current Flying V #1 Contender storyline currently, and then this might happen.
3. No offense, but you need to change your attitude, as the way you say it is rude as hell, which ties to #1.
The Cincy Boys 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum