Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The opening of season 2 of R&R Wrestling

Go down

The opening of season 2 of R&R Wrestling Empty The opening of season 2 of R&R Wrestling

Post  Admin Sun May 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Dr. Louve: Ladies and Gentlemen, playing the Rock and Roll Wrestling theme song, please give a loud and wild welcome to the the one.... the only...... the rock icons themselves...... please welcome KISSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

(Audience begins to scream)

(Jared Fogle's music hits the arena, Jared Fogle makes his way to the ring)

Jared Fogle: THANK YOU KISS!!! Hey everyone, let's give one more round of applause to the rock gods!!

(Audience begins to roar once again)

Jared Fogle: That is what I like to hear!! I would like to welcome all of you to Rock and Roll Wrestling!!!

(Audience begins to cheer)

Jared Fogle: Ha ha ha ha ha, YEAH!! Now everyone knows what happened this last saturday on Tribute to Hendrix. We had upsets, we had expected wins, and we had new champions arise from the ashes! You all also saw me, Jared Fogle, beat that whiny, arrogant, needing anger management man named Damn Straight for control of Rock and Roll Wrestling!

Now some of you are going to ask why I said that the loser of that match would be the GM of Pure Metal Mayhem, with all of you knowing that Damn Straight would be a GM. It is because that while Straight is controlling, confusing, and somewhat predictable, he did put on two of the best three shows we had last month. So I am going to give him a chance to do the same thing all this month that he did for two shows last month.

Now enough about Damn Straight, Everyone also knows that tonight is the Rock and Roll Wrestling Draft Show. Fifty percent of the whole roster will be exclusive to my show, Rock and Roll Wrestling, and the other fifty percent will go to Pure Metal Mayhem. And as a added treat to all of you, the last match of the night will be a rematch match from Tribute to Hendrix, the main event of the night will be Jared Fogle vs. Damn Straight!! And Straight, tonight, you will Eat Fresh or I will make you Eat Fresh!!

Jared Fogle: So you guys like that? NICE!!

Now here is how the draft will work, Damn Straight and myself have pre-selected nine wrestlers each. Three each from levels 9 and below, Three from between levels 10-14, and Three from level 15 and up, with the last match like I said will be between Damn Straight and Myself. There will be 10 matches tonight each with one of our representing wrestlers, and there will be no squash matches as only the wrestlers from levels 10-14 can only fight the wrestlers from levels 10-14. The winner of the match between the General Manager's selected wrestlers will receive two random draft picks and the loser of the match's GM will receive one draft pick. So if I win two picks, I will get one right away, then Damn Straight will receive one, and then I get my last draft pick. And the nine picks that Damn Straight and myself pre-selected will automatically be drafted to our respective brands.

Now, if I were to win more than half the matches, obviously, I would have more than half the roster and that would not work. So if be some chance that Damn Straight or I wins more than five matches, then the GM that happens to will not receive anymore draft picks.

Now is everyone ready to start the show?

Jared Fogle: Well then as soon as ten seconds passes after I go backstage, the first match will start. So I...........am...........going...........to.............go.........backstage..........righttttt...........NOW!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down