Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 3rd player in the game. (2nd Edit)

Go down

The 3rd player in the game. (2nd Edit) Empty The 3rd player in the game. (2nd Edit)

Post  fram boy Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:42 am

(Fram Boy is walking down the hallway then he stops.)

Fram Boy: I didn't know who you are but if don't stop tailing me, you may not be around very long to talk about it.

(Icon Sean walks out from behind the corner with a bat in his hand.)

Icon Sean: Boy in didn't take you long to know i was tailing you. so what Damn Straight said was ture you were in....

Fram Boy: Damn Straight told you that S.O.B how dare he.

Icon Sean: Cool your jets boy, he only told me becuase i was looking for it, after i read your file and found some thing missing i talk to Straignt and he told me so i wouldn't dig up something to get you fired but he didn't say why. so i think you have something on Straignt and i what to know what.

Fram Boy: oh you do but here is the thing, i'm not going to talk to you, so get lost.

Icon Sean: i know you would say that. That is why i have this bat, so i can make you talk and as soon as you do i'll go to Jared Fogle and tell him of your past and then you will be fired, But my only problem is if you take Straignt down with you, i will lose a good friend and a boss who likes the fact i'm Championship, so i have to find out what you know then get you fired with out getting Straignt fired.

Fram Boy: That is a good plan but you don't have the brains to do it, if fact in this fed. there is only one person who can match me in brains and it's not you. but if by some lucky change you do find a why you'll be fired to becuase i have informtion on you and taking money form the ticket sells and not cuting in Straignt how sad some friend you are. boy, if Straignt or Jared were to find out you will fired and in jail by lunch.

Icon Sean: ok you win this round but i will win the game and i have message for you if you talk about this to any one even Straignt you never see the light of day again Boy.

Fram Boy: same to you and Icon you sould know that i always keep more then one ace in the hole when i play games. oh, here is wallet back.

(Fram Boy throws Icon wallet but his feet, by the time Icon picks it up Fram Boy is gone, icon turns around and walks back down the hallway.)

fram boy

Back to top Go down