Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ernie T Murdah's latest RP for his match with xxxtreme

Go down

Ernie T Murdah's latest RP for his match with xxxtreme Empty Ernie T Murdah's latest RP for his match with xxxtreme

Post  ErnieT Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:20 pm

The lights in the arena dim as "Walk" by Pantera begin to blare out of
the speakers. Ernie T. Murdah emerges from the stage area with an evil grin displaying
several of his missing teeth. He grabs a microphone from the mat as he enters the ring.
Let's listen in.

Ernie: Well! I thought I had run off all of the competition here in N.E.W. I waited around for a match, until I lost my patience. I was in a local dump drinking beer in this crappy little town the other night......

The crowd boos negatively at Ernie calling their city a dump.

Ernie: SHUT YOUR PUNY MOUTHS! Anyhow, I was drinking at this scumbag bar, and playing a game of pool with one of you idiots, and he decided to bet me $50 dollars on the game. After 3 minutes of playing, I won. He decided that him and his three friends would 'kick my ass' because he didn't want to pay me. Let's take a look at a video that someone made of that transaction.

A video begins to roll on the giant screen in the arena. You can faintly hear someone
say "Uh oh! Someone had better tell those guys not to mess with him, he's going to kill
someone!" It would appear that was said a little too late, as the bigger of the 3 men
grabs Ernie from behind, and a smaller guy swings a pool cue at Ernie's face, breaking
it over his head. Unfazed, Ernie lunges backwards, slamming himself down on the large
attacker. Ernie gets up, and grabs the man that hit him with the pool cue, and tosses
him onto a table in the pool room. Then, Ernie turns to the man with whom he won the
money from. Without saying a word, the man threw a $50 bill towards Ernie and began to run in the other direction. Unfortunately, we can see in the video that Ernie caught
him, and is putting him on the Billiards table. OH MY GOD! Ernie has just done the
"School of Murdah" right through the Billards Table! Now it looks like Ernie is taking
that $50 dollar bill and sticking it in the guys mouth! As Ernie stomps on the man's
chest, the camera fades to black.

Ernie: Do you see what happens when I get angry? Do you see what happens when I don't get my hands on real competition?

Ernie reaches into his back pocket and pulls out an unopened letter from GM Jared
Fogle. He begins to read......

Ernie: "Dear Mr. Ernie T. blah blah blah. Okay... (mumbling) got a match...." HA! It looks like I've finally got my first match here in N.E.W. Some guy named xxxtreme!
Well, I hope he's not a hometown boy. Wouldn't that be a shame if I beat on another one of you're local sissies!

The camera pans out to show the crowds reaction as "Walk" by Pantera his the speakers, and Ernie smuggly exits the ring.

ErnieT

Back to top Go down

Ernie T Murdah's latest RP for his match with xxxtreme Empty Ernie's Entrance Music

Post  ErnieTMurdah Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 pm

ErnieTMurdah

Back to top Go down