Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After match

Go down

After match Empty After match

Post  Admin Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:29 am

(The cage rises after Harrison's Iron-X Title Victory)

(Mr.Randy Orton climbs in and gets nose to nose with Harrison)

Chris Harrison: So, would you like to explain yourself?

Mr.Randy Orton: I just did what I felt what was needed.

Chris Harrison: Oh you did hmm? Then give me one reason why I shouldn't beat you up.

(Orton points at Crowley, slowly standing up from the vicious Metal Match)

Chris Harrison: Good answer.

(Orton and Harrison run over to Crowley and both hit him with a spear!!)

(They then pull him to his feet and place him on top of the turnbuckle, Harrison climbs out of the ring, grabs a glass table and sets it up below Crowley. Harrison then stands Crowley up on the turnbuckle and holds him in a Full Nelson. Orton picks up his whip and then cracks it a few times on the ringmat. Orton then takes his whip and WHIPS CROWLEY ACROSS THE CHEST!!! Crowley screams in pain with blood pouring out of his laceration. Harrison then turns around so his back faces the glass table and Crowley faces the table. Harrison then grabs Crowley around his waist and throws Crowley over his head, Orton seeing the move grabs Crowley's head and they both smash Crowley through the glass table with a Belly-To-Back, Face Smash Version 3.0 Double Team!!! Crowley is twitching in the ring over a pool of his own blood)

Chris Harrison: You see what happens when you mess with the freak!? Expect that every time you mess with me now!!!

(Harrison turns around and sees Orton extends his hand toward Harrison)

(After a brief pause, Harrison grips Orton's hand and they both shake)

(The show closes with everybody seeing Harrison and Orton both holding half of the Iron-X Title above their heads)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rockandrollwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

After match Empty Re: After match

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 am

good job on rp Jared.

Back to top Go down