Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For me and Fram boy before our match

2 posters

Go down

For me and Fram boy before our match Empty For me and Fram boy before our match

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:39 pm

*Music hits I Come out with a mic. in hand.*

Mr.Randy Orton: Look what happen last week will Never Ever I mean Never happen again. That was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happen to me. I Promise you all this I am going to make everyone in the back pay that even means you Jared. Last week The Blind Black Dragon got lucky. That will Never Happen to me again I promise you that.

Mr.Randy Orton: But I am really out here to issue a open challenge to anyone in the back area and I mean anyone. I do not care who it is I am going to destroy who ever dare come to this ring. But in my challenge the match will be A No DQ Match.

*Mr.Randy Orton waits a few seconds then Fram Boy music hits. Fram Boy comes out with a mic in hand.*

Fram Boy: Aye man listen to your self. Do you ever shut up? I mean each and every week these people spend they money to watch people get beat up not listen to you talk. But you know what I am going to do all these people a favor and shut you up for good.

*Fram Boy runs to the ring and gets into Mr.Randy Orton face then Mr.Randy Orton and Fram Boy drops there mic. then they start trash talking each other.*

*Jared Fogle music hits and he comes out with a mic. in one hand.*

Jared Fogle: Hold your horses boys. Now Randy do you want to fight Fram Boy in a No DQ Match ?

Mr.Randy Orton: Look here Jared I do not care what match it be as long as I face this punk. and Fram Boy you really want to shut me up How about we settle this Right Here!! Right Now!!?

*Jared Fogle Interrupts Fram Boy before he can continue on*

Jared Fogle: Okay Fram Boy, Do you want a No DQ match with Orton?

Fram Boy: Look Mr.Fogle I agree with Orton here I want this match and I want this match now!!

Jared Fogle: Okay lets get a ref our here to get this match started.

*Camera Fades away*

Last edited by Mr.Randy Orton on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

For me and Fram boy before our match Empty Re: For me and Fram boy before our match

Post  Chris Harrison Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:48 pm

this:

*Jared Fogle interrupts Fram Boy before he can say anything then Jared Fogle says Okay Fram same thing I ask Mr.Randy Orton.*

Should be like this

Jared Fogle Interrupts Fram Boy before he can continue on*

Jared Fogle: Okay Fram Boy, Do you want a No DQ match with Orton?

Give that color though

Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

For me and Fram boy before our match Empty Re: For me and Fram boy before our match

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Is that better

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:23 pm

i rate it a 8.5/10
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:i rate it a 8.5/10

k could I do anything to make it better

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:46 pm

nope
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:06 pm

good

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:30 pm

how come you dont rate my rps?
For me and Fram boy before our match 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Harrison Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:59 pm

cuz i don't like rating
Chris Harrison
Chris Harrison

Back to top Go down

Post  "TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:08 pm

then whyd u rate this one?
For me and Fram boy before our match 51-55
"TgrMsk" Johnny Anderson

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 am

Out of all the rp's I Posted which one was my bestest rp I Have ever posted and I Am about to add some to this rp well edit this rp A little

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down