Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Debut Rp

Go down

My Debut Rp Empty My Debut Rp

Post  Mr.Randy Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:39 pm

( Music start's playing. I Walk out with a Mic in One Hand. Makes way to the ring.)

Mr.Randy Orton: Most of you don't know me. In Fact None of you Know Me. My Name is Randy Orton, Mr.Randy Orton to be exact. I Did not come out here to be make Friends. I Came out Here to show Each and Everyone of you What I Am Capable of.I Will show all of you In My Debut Match. What I Can do.I Bet everyone of you are wondering why I Am out Here. Well I Am out here to do what I Do Best and That is Wrestle,Destroy,Dominate.

(Throws Mic on Ground and Leaves While Music starts Playing)

Mr.Randy

Back to top Go down

My Debut Rp Empty Re: My Debut Rp

Post  Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:58 am

The Titantron lights really bright and then fades to darkness leaving the spotlight on the entrance stage. Suddenly sparks start to fly all the way down the ramp, Dragon Devil enters in black jeans, and a hoody, wearing his trademark blue chain. He walks down to the ramp with a mic in his hand, the announcer speaks.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcom, from depths of hell,Dragon Devil"

DD walks into the ring and orders the announcer out, followed by a boo from the crowd.

Randy..Randy, Let me tell you a story. When i arrived here in R&R I met a few of the wrestlers if you can call them that who will be wasting your time in the coming weeks. They told me of how they have held gold and aim to hold some this time round. To be honest I wasn't listening to most of it, to be honest I would rather be talking to my grandmother. I just can't believe how full of themselves they are. They really believe they can win theTitles? Well if they want to get to them....you have to go through us But...if you're not intimidated by us just yet, please turn your attention to the TitanTron.

The Camera switches onto a video of Dragon Devil and Mr.Randy Ortan in previous wrestling 'feds, it shows them slamming opponents through tables, jumping off ladders, and making people walk to back stage with there finisher moves , and finally it shows a montage of DD and Mr.Randy Ortan holding up title belts and finally fades to black.

You see! Did you shift your lazy, insignificant bodies to look at that screen?! If you did you just stared greatness in the face, you saw the countless titles we held. You saw how painful our finisher moves is, and believe me....you'll see it alot very, very soon.if randy wants to join with me again

He drops the Mic, and looks around the arena smiling and perfroms his taunt,'BOOM'. The camera fades to black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Mr.Randy Orton; Well Just to let you know I Did had some good times with you but every since we split I have moved on I Got A Partner already but if things don't work out I will be looking for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down