Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going for gold....

Go down

Going for gold....  Empty Going for gold....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller is carrying the lifeless body of Chuckles, the now ex-, Psycho Clown on his shoulder as he exits Jared Fogle's office....

Bobo:"Now what to do with this damn body? Like I told him, I'm good at killing clowns but getting rid of one isn't my speciality....Hmmm what to do? I could do like Dexter and cut him up into little pieces, put him plastic bags and dump him into the sea but that's just plain sick. That's....just like acting like a clown. Damn those conflicting ideas he he he....Now what to do...."

As Bobo is trying to find a solution to his dead clowns body problem the R+RW security guard calls him from the end of the hall....

Guard:"Hey Mr.Bobo!!!!"

Bobo:"Damn!!!! Why doesn't this clown leave me the hell alone?"

As the security guard begins to make his towards him Bobo spots a big plastic barrel. He quickly slides the body of his shoulder, shuffs the body into the barrel and closes the lid....

Guard:"Ha Mr.Bobo I'm glad I found you. I just wondered if you managed to find the office of Mr.Fogle? You can't leave him waiting you know, especially with you being specially invitated and all"

Bobo:"Eh yeah I just saw him...."

Guard:"Ah good....Hey what's this barrel doing here? Everybody knows that this shouldn't be here! And who are they going to blame? Yes, me!!!! Better get this out of sight before someone else sees it.

Before Bobo can try and stop him the security guard grabs the barrel....

....Oh man this thing is heavy, better put it on it's side and roll it....ah that's better...."

Bobo watches the security guard as he rolls the barrel down hall towards his office....

Bobo:"Damn....now what? Oh well on the other side I got rid of the body he he he...."

With a smile on his face Bobo returns to Jared Fogle's office....

Jared:"Hey Bobo, come in. Did you manage to get rid of our problem?"

Bobo:"What problem?"

Jared:"You know....Chuckles?"

Bobo:"As I said, what problem?"

Jared:"What? oh wait I get it ha ha, what problem? He he where did you dump him?"

Bobo:"There's no need for you bother about those details. Lets say he's in a safe place , I guess you call it a secured area he he he.... "

Jared:"Ah okay good work...."

Bobo:"Speaking of good work. If the Clownkiller isn''t mistaking there was a certain reward, an opportunity to get my hands on some gold? This Clownkiller isn't working for free you know, it takes a lot of time and training to perfect the art of killing clowns so what is it? A golden rolex? A gold bar? Gold coins? What?"

Jared:"Eh well that wasn't the kind of gold I was taking about...."

Bobo:"Hmmm so what kind of gold are we talking about?"

Jared:"Well on this moment the R&R Solo Artist Championship title is vacant. And since the number 1 contender is Stryfe Hyper I've decide that you'll fight him for the vacant title at the next R&R PPV. So you've a shot at the gold. So what do you say? Being a champ has it's advantages you know, better pay and stuff...."

Bobo:"Hmmm well I must honestly say that it wasn't the kind of gold that was on the Clownkillers mind but I do have a tendency to shine and a gold belt around the Clownkillers waist will make him shine even more....Okay I accept"

Jared:"Good then you better go to ringside right now because you're a guest on the first edition of "The Seedy Side" hosted by Stryfe Hyper's new manager Sleazy Pete...."

Bobo:"But of course I'm....Anytihng else?"

Jared:"Eh no, that's it for now I guess...."

Bobo exits Jareds office and makes his way toward ringside....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down