Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diggin' for gold....eh clown....

Go down

Diggin' for gold....eh clown.... Empty Diggin' for gold....eh clown....

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller and Dan Babyface Dragon just got out of the car after they parked near the circus tent....

Bobo:"Ah....sniff sniff...can you smell it? Uuughhhh...."

Dragon:"What happend?"

Bobo:"I just threw up in my mouth. Eeewwghh....You know, although I'm used handle clowns it still makes me sick to my stomach when I'm near them. Let's go and get this over with before the clowns inside the circus tent spot us...."

Bobo and Dragon walk onto the near field and after some searching to stop at a gravestone that reads R.I.P. Chuckles the Psycho Clown....

Dragon:"Oh man did isn't what I think it's is it?"

Bobo:"Well that all depends what you think this is"

Dragon:"The grave of the until now M.I.A. Chuckles?"

Bobo:"Then you're right, this is the grave of the damn clown Chuckles. The Circus de Nightmare buried him here after they stole that blue plastic barrel we were looking for....Chuckles, Chuckles....So much alive until he met the Clownkiller he he he...."

Dragon:"So you're telling me that you killed him?"

Bobo:"Of course I did. I can't help it. I'm a Clownkiller, that's what clownkillers do, kill clowns...."

Dragon:"And you call them sick"

Bobo:"Thank you....Now we mustn't hang around here too long, it will attract other clowns. But before we go we must make sure that it's really him. Lets check...."

Dragon:"Lets check? And again, you call them sick?"

Bobo:"Hey I told you that it was going to get ugly...."

Dragon:"I know you told me but I wasn't expecting it to get so ugly"

Bobo:"You haven't seen ugly yet, just wait until we crack this baby open...."

Dragon:"Oh man do we really have to?"

Bobo:"Hey we've to make sure that he's really in there...."

Bobo and Dragon dig up the coffin and open it

Dragon:"Oh man I'm going be sick....puuugggeee!!!!!...."

Bobo:"You know, it's kinda strange. The smell of clowns make me sick but the sight of a dead clown brings a smile to my face ha ha ha...."

Dragon:"I don't know who's sicker right now. you or me....Oh look out here comes another one....puuuggggeee!!!!!...."

Bobo:"Enough fun for now. Lets roll him into this blanket and lets get the hell out of here...."

As Bobo rolls Chuckles into the blanket Dragon suddenly sees something....

Dragon:"Look at that..."

Bobo:"What, part of your lunch?"

Dragon:"No it's some kind of doll, it looks a lot like you...."

Bobo:"Hey what can I say, I've got fans everywhere....Now we've got what we came for, lets head back to arena...."

Bobo and Dragon put the filled up blanket in the trunk of the car and make their way back to the RRW arena....TBC....
Bobo the Clownkiller
Bobo the Clownkiller

Back to top Go down