Rock & Roll Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I apologize....(Anti-clown)

Go down

I apologize....(Anti-clown) Empty I apologize....(Anti-clown)

Post  Bobo the Clownkiller Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:30 pm

Bobo the Clownkiller is backstage with Billie Gean....

Billie Gean:"Okay Bobo a lot going on lately. On our last PPV it was you versus Stryfe Hyper for the vacant RRW Solo Artist title. The match was going back and forth between the two of you....until the arrival of the Circus de Nightmare....."

Bobo:"Yeah...."

Billie Gean:"The Circus de Nightmare came out to ringside. You got distracted and Stryfe Hyper took advantage, got the 3 count and is the brand new RRW Solo Artist champion....."

Bobo:"I know....and I also know when it's time to be the better man. And I'll be that better man right now and apologize...."

Billie Gean:"Apologize?

Bobo:"Yes apologize, The Clownikller apologizes to Jared Fogle, the fans and all those others who counted on him to rid the RRW of it's damn clowns. When the Clownkiller arrived at the RRW he took care of the head clown Chuckles thinking that that would take care of the sickness that is the Circus de Nightmare, I was wrong. It's my fault, I blame myself, I should have known better. The clownkiller lost focus for a brief moment and that's when the clowns crawled from the dark places they hide in and struck....That Sleezyclown did the only thing he could do and he struck a deal with the devil...."

Billie Gean:"A deal with the devil?"

Bobo:"Yes with the devil. He made a deal with the Circus de Nightmare and I don't know if that Hyperclown knows what his manager got him into but at the end all deals with clowns will turn sour...."

Billie Gean:"And why is that?"

Bobo:"Because it's evil, pure evil. And at the end the Clownkiller always gets his clown...."

Billie Gean:"It sounds like the problems between you and Circus de Nightmare won't be resolved very soon"

Bobo:"The Clownkiller has been brought in to the RRW to get rid of it's clowns and like I've done before the Clownkiller will kill em all and everyone who'll stand in between...."

Billie Gean:"Speaking of standing in between or something like that Tarandriel seems to have a problem with you and Dan Babyface Dragon...."

Bobo:"Oh he does, does he? Well although the Clownkiller doesn't know who the hell that clown is he isn't surprised. The clown parade has come out and there are those who get fooled by their painted faces, their red noses and their floppy shoes. They think to themselves, hey this is fun and like the ignorant fools they're they get sucked in and become clowns themselves....Until now I've been Mr. Nice Clownkiller but I guess it's time for an example...."

Billie Gean:"An example?"

Bobo:"An example, you and the rest of RRW will find out real soon what that example is....

Bobo holds a t-shirt to the camera....CLOWNS : JUST SAY NO!!!! with underneath a picture of the Circus de Nightmare. Bizarro, Hardcore boy and Chuckles. There are 3 letters printed on the picture of Chuckles....M.I.A.

On sale now at the RRW merchiandice stands and online, the brand new CLOWNS : JUST SAY NO!!!! t-shirt. Better get these one soon because they're limited he he he...."

Bobo heads to the office of Jared Fogle leaving Billie Gean behind....